SkydiveStMarys

Men in uniform..Holy Crap!!

What is it about a man in uniform that just makes me want to be bad??

Went to the post office to mail a letter and this hottie police officer was behind me...Damn! When ever there is a police officer, especially if he is cute...I want to be "bad". I have had this "thing" for men in uniform, my mother has the same ailment....not so much Fed Ex or the UPS dudes, but give me a police officer...firemen...even skydivers in jump suits make me..well:$

I have had a run in or two with the police before...nothing serious just me misbehaving alittle:$. I take on the attitude that they don't scare me...oh now I need to take another shower this morning.:$

Maybe it is the "danger aspect" of it all!

Its too early in the morning and in the week for this shit!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Oh good...I'm not the only "freak"!!:D:D;)

:)Bobbi

Uh, you have SEEN those guys?? - no red-blooded healthy hetero woman wouldn't drool! Nothing 'Freak' about it! (Except possibly that I don't even have to see them to start panting...):D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Not sure about the golf shirt though..you sound a little confused.

See..........I'm not in the military. Just a dirty contractor. :D The collared golf shirt is required wear these days. Never understood how I look more "business" like with a collared shirt under body armor. :D But..........for what they pay me I'll wear damn near anything they want. :D

I see you placed PJ's first in your list....NOICE!!!

Yeah, I did, with CCT right behind it.

"These Things We Do That Others May Live"

"First There"

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?