kelel01

Oh, c'mon . . . everybody does it.

Ok, so last night, I presented the following idea to a few friends, and none of them "knew" what I was talking about. And I KNOW I'm not alone on this one, b/c it was covered extensively on the radio a couple of weeks ago. I even think I've posted about it before, but I couldn't find the post.

Don't you ever get weird/funny images in your head (a la Scrubs)? Example: Ever briefly imagine pushing someone down the stairs if you're walking behind them? Or think as you pass someone in the hall, "I could trip them and run if I wanted to."

Of course, you never actually DO the stuff, and you never WOULD, but doesn't everyone get these kinds of images?

sure ... it's the voices that help me...... Jeeeze some of the things they say make me laugh out loud..... some people give me the strangest looks and I dont know why........

P.S it's so disapointing when, people that I've killed in my head.... turn up to work the next day>:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Yes, I have experienced this...but after extensive therapy and lots of medication...I feel much better. And I don't even want to hurt anyone right now! Well there is this one person....:S

Maybe you should...uh....'talk' to someone....no that jacket with buckles REALLY is for comfort! :P;)

Just kidding!
Let's have fun! :)

Sure. I think of the same thing often when I fantasize about being a pirate. "Ahh, pirates. Pirates are cool."

In all seriousness, I've thought of doign random actts of cruelty. But I never do. Maybe in twenty years ago you'll all be reading quotes from my neighbors in the newpapers: "He was a quiet man. A nice man."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

on rare occasions. lately i've had images/ thoughts run through my mind about doing something silly of off the wall. like just to start doing the robot or singing the flinstones theme. the other day i was on a crowded elevator at the center point energy building in downtown houston at lunch time, and it was all i could do to keep from laughing out loud because i kept thinking how funny it would be if i just started singing the oscar mayer song. i probably should have but oh well, maybe next time.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

oh shiet!! you mean that we are not supposed to act on those?? .. i think that i have some appologizing to do to some families. that poor man became crippled, and that other one.. well, never mind... i could go to jail for that one.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

This is typical. Women base so much of their self-esteem on their looks. They get a cute outfit on, no one notices, then they get depressed and angry.
This is the source of these thoughts.

"I had my cutest outfit on and that guy didn't even glance... I'm going to push him down the stairs."

There is only one solution. I look at their boobies.
It is a social duty to make the world a better place.
It consumes a large amount of my time, but I am out there every day.

K, you are entirely cute. Don't be so angry. Send me some nekkie pics.
:)

Note to the guys here - quit being so selfish. Give a little back to your community.

Ok, so last night, I presented the following idea to a few friends, and none of them "knew" what I was talking about. And I KNOW I'm not alone on this one, b/c it was covered extensively on the radio a couple of weeks ago. I even think I've posted about it before, but I couldn't find the post.

Don't you ever get weird/funny images in your head (a la Scrubs)? Example: Ever briefly imagine pushing someone down the stairs if you're walking behind them? Or think as you pass someone in the hall, "I could trip them and run if I wanted to."

Of course, you never actually DO the stuff, and you never WOULD, but doesn't everyone get these kinds of images?

Try playing a few rounds of this game.

Click on the screen when it starts saying "insert coins" and go from there. Use the cursor arrow keys on your keyboard.

Walt

You watch Scrubs? Your stock just shot to record levels!

Dr Cox is basically god, as far as I'm concerned.

(and yes, I do. All the time. The most common one is when I'm walking in the mall, and some tardspank is walking in my direction, I always wanna clothesline him when we pass)
cavete terrae.

That's another PERFECT example. I often picture myself doing ninja stuff off the walls. :D

I got grounded for acting on those ideas several times. The wallpaper in my room was VERY grippy for some reason, so I could get a running start, jump onto one wall, take 3-4 steps, jump to the next, and run back down it. Got caught running up the wall and doing a backflip once on it, the "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" freaked me out so much I blew the landing :D
cavete terrae.