sunshine

Throwing rocks at boys

Throw a rock at a boy, go to jail!

Another feel good story from my adopted home town of Fresno, California.

Throw rocks at boys at your own risk, ladies!

A true criminal is off the streets and are where they belong! I have been to Fresno a few times and I think they have a lot more to clean up before they get to 11 year old kids who need a spanking instead of jail time. After all, LAPD shot the brain out of babies head, FBI kills a woman while breast feeding, and the Fresno PD jails an 11 old girl that was playing too rough..........[:/]

The breast feeding woman was at Ruby Ridge[:/] yea, I know, it happened a long time ago, but it was a conversation piece with a friend yesterday-it has been on my mind!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

they arrested Maribel for resisting arrest and scratching an officer's arm.

That's no innocent little girl - that's a thug! If I'd done that when I was 11, prison would be the safest place for me - my mom would've killed me when I got out of police custody.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

If a boy makes me cry, is it ok to throw rocks at him?

I have enough respect for women to regard all physical attacks not done in play as assaults and to defend myself appropriately. Violence should only be used to protect against violence, mmmkay?

Now go slander whomever made you cry and I'll have no complaint.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

I have enough respect for women to regard all physical attacks not done in play as assaults and to defend myself appropriately. Violence should only be used to protect against violence, mmmkay?

Dude, get over it. I started this thread over a year ago in reference to a tshirt i had seen. Someone chose to bump it back up. Chill the fuck out.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

A good throwin' rock rests nicely between your thumb and forefinger. A little weight is good, but 2 pounds is probably excessive :P....

Then chill with a beer....preferable HIS beer.

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Dude, get over it. I started this thread over a year ago in reference to a tshirt i had seen. Someone chose to bump it back up. Chill the fuck out.

Um, didn't see the original post date. I'm chilled girl, I just don't like double standards. Sorry if it came across as me being a dickhead, I tend to do that:P

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

I have a hard time with this 1!Throwing rocks at boys is a whole lot like throwing punches at boys,right?After last weeks disaster(Cold cocked by my ex-bitch)for whatever insane reason she had at the time?This is just plain wrong!You women should just wear a sign that says"I'm a Bitch Today","Enter at your own risk"(lol)My answer to her putting "Stupid on her first thing to do list today"was to stand up,say were done,walk out calmly and "Never See the Crazy Bitch again"It's that simple.Who cares when the ladies make the men/boys cry?Rabbit

If a boy makes me cry, is it ok to throw rocks at him?

Yes...

and you can also throw rocks at them just for the pure enjoyment of it too :P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

:D

Looks like some people need a lesson in sarcasm...

For some reason this reminded me of something that happened to me at a friend's house a few months ago:

A friend of a friend who I had never met dropped a beer cap on the ground, then apologized while facing me for doing so. I figured he was joking, so I jokingly said "you better be sorry..." and laughed.

The kid proceeded to ask me "what the fuck did you just say?!?", several times. At first I thought he was being sarcastic as well... until he threw a punch at me.

People are fucking stupid :D

OMG . . . I saw the cutest shirt! It said, "Boys are mean . . . throw rocks at them." I wonder where I can get one of those. So anyway, yes, you can throw rocks at him. :)
Kelly

I once saw a shirt which said, "Chicks dig jerks - be a jerk."

Sadly - It seems to be true.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We don't play games at all.

There's a certain game i like to play called "what's in your mouth". You handcuff the guy to the bed, blindfold him and put various body parts in his mouth, he has to guess what part it is.

Heh - and if a guy played this game with you you'd go aout with him again?