eeneR

MMMMmmmm Sushi

Spicy salmon!!! No unagi here. Actually im impressed, for being to go stuff from the cafe here at work, it isnt bad at all! Just need more soy [:/] Gave me lots of wasabi though.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Sushi rocks! I've found this awesome little sushi joint in the building where I'm working in Toronto. I think I'll have it for lunch again tomorrow. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I had some pretty good sushi two weeks ago at the Detroit Airport while stuck on a 5+ hour layover. The octopus wasn't bad either.

I've eaten there on my way to asia, TWICE. Not bad at all. The Udon was pretty good as well, if I remember correctly. :)
speaking of sushi, was suppossed to meet some friends from old job for sushi tomorrow, but a philistine put the kabosh on it cause he "don't like sushi." I was like, well he can order tempura, like the flunkie that he is!

wait, I sometimes like tempura....as an appetizer! :P

I was told by a friend today that he would buy me sushi..........
if my PD-126R didn't open in time after taking a 2 sec delay off a 486' foot bridge.

What do you think? Will it open in time or will he be buying my sushi?

Sorry Russel, no sushi for you.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto