darnknit

DO KNOW IT ALL PACKERS KNOW IT ALL?

You know it's possible you're just not beating him/her enough... I think the more you beat the dumber they get and the less likely they will be to leaving notes...

you've got a really valid point there. i have been taking it easy on the little scaliwag lately. he probably mistook my kindness for weakness and then turned on me like a wounded bull moose. thank you for pointing this out. i wont make that mistake again.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

you've got a really valid point there. i have been taking it easy on the little scaliwag lately. he probably mistook my kindness for weakness and then turned on me like a wounded bull moose. thank you for pointing this out. i wont make that mistake again.

Just to clarify I didn't say it would improve you're openings :P just make it less likely that he leave notes... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

the thing is that when i was really laying into him i was getting beautiful openings. lately i have been a little tired, so at the end of the day, when it came time to beat my packer, the crowbar was feeling heavy. i was just going through the motions. it's just like everything else in the sport. you can't get complacent.

i get to the DZ this morning, and my packer, the little tube-sock wearing trance-dancer is cowering in the corner. i knew it was gonna be a great day!

i did my work jumps(all unbelievably sweet openings), and then proceeded with the crowbar.

so then that fuckin' hobo-rapin', fingernail paintin', nun molestin' loser starts choking on a tooth that he swallowed while i was beating him with a crowbar(it should be noted that we are not at all certain it was his tooth, as a matter of fact, we are pretty sure it belonged to the nun). i like the little douche-nozzle so i hit him in the solarplexus with the crowbar(that dislodged the tooth from his esophagus). he didn't thank me, but he's a packer, and is therefore incapable of understanding gratitude.

all in all it was still a great day.

so then that fuckin' hobo-rapin', fingernail paintin', nun molestin' loser starts choking on a tooth that he swallowed while i was beating him with a crowbar(it should be noted that we are not at all certain it was his tooth, as a matter of fact, we are pretty sure it belonged to the nun). i like the little douche-nozzle so i hit him in the solarplexus with the crowbar(that dislodged the tooth from his esophagus). he didn't thank me, but he's a packer, and is therefore incapable of understanding gratitude.

normally i would consider what you wrote to be a personal attack, but since most packers cant read or operate complex machinery like computers and flush toilets, itll probably be ok.

....I would have stalked you,if you moved to Pasco
county instead of NJ.[:/]

You live in Pasco???

Sorry to hear that...you have my condolences...

:D:D

Be nice to your packers....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

At first I was a little disappointed that there are no packers here sticking up for themselves. (I'm a long time packer) If it wasn't for us, you lazy bastards would have to pack for yourselves and give yourselves slammers and spinners worse. You wouldn't be able to go and socialize between loads and smoke butts and try to pick up the few girls that actually come to the DZ everyday. ...........

but then I remebered that we usually have something fun and interesting to do after jumping rather then sit in our rooms on the computer blah, blah, blah-ing about a bad openings or line twists or whatever. Packers are the hardest working people on the DZ and they never get the credit that they deserve. Instead of trying to beat some sense into them....try buying us a coke or a red-bull or a water and don't take for granted that some poor skydiver is willing to bust his/her ass all day long to keep you jumping to make a few bucks so that they can EAT F**K and most importantly SKYDIVE.

Bad openings happen....if you don't like it, pack for your self

At first I was a little disappointed that there are no packers here sticking up for themselves.

you might infact be borderline retarded, look into that.

but then I remebered that we usually have something fun and interesting to do after jumping rather then sit in our rooms

ill let you in on a little secret champ, tripping your face off frolicing around the landing area in the middle of the night, only to wake up 3 days later and 60 miles away, ballgagged and chained to a fence isnt fun or interesting.

Packers are the hardest working people on the DZ and they never get the credit that they deserve.

oh except for the fact that they get paid, whadda you want a hand job from every person who walks through the door?

try buying us a coke or a red-bull or a water and don't take for granted

how about i buy you a great big cuppa shut the hell up and get back to work mary!

some poor skydiver is willing to bust his/her ass all day long to keep you jumping to make a few bucks

oh god, packing is sooo hawd oh i cant get the canopy in the bag, oh i broke a wubber band, boo hoo hoo. you couldnt hack it till noon on a tuesday around these parts.

Bad openings happen....if you don't like it, pack for your self

crowbars to the face happen....if you dont like it,ill just keep hitting you till you stop compaining.

Do I hear circus music here?

that would be a precedent setting respite from that techno shit the packers are always playing.

the funniest thing i ever saw was three packers standing over a case of CD's trying to, and i quote, "PICK OUT SOME GOOD MUSIC".

oh wait, that reminds me of a joke:

this packer walks into a bar, and everybody in the bar beats the shit out of him.

i love that one.

crowbars to the face happen....if you dont like it,ill just keep hitting you till you stop compaining.

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

dude, i'm not sure why you want to confess your (undoubtedly) brief "sexual experimentation" on this particular thread, but if you were tryng to give advice based on your personal experience it was "cryptic" at best.

what lesson are you trying to impart based on the experience you have with your habit of ass-fucking stangers, and more importantly how does it pertain to beating your packer with a crowbar?

dude, i'm not sure why you want to confess your (undoubtedly) brief "sexual experimentation" on this particular thread, but if you were tryng to give advice based on your personal experience it was "cryptic" at best.

what lesson are you trying to impart based on the experience you have with your habit of ass-fucking stangers, and more importantly how does it pertain to beating your packer with a crowbar?

Hey come here... a little bit closer... no, closer, so you can hear...

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Some day I would like the picture contents of your hard drive.

I'm sure he'll eventually post them all here anyway.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon