cocheese

Boobie preference

Rackv2.o tm. induced thread :
Describe the kind you like the most.
No two sets are the same.
I prefer ( like i have a choice) full and perky with medium size nipples. Slightly heavy and dense with about 3 degrees of sag. Just more than a handfull. Tan lines are nice. Asymytrical nipples are ok... Like one pointing to the side or slightly higher than the other. I like when they are juicy enough to have a slight bounce and sway when she walks.
But I'm not picky, most all healthy boobies are attractive in their own special way.B|

lol...you've put way too much thought into this. :ph34r:

3 degrees of sag? That's like a 12 year old!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok Andrea, if you could have the perfect boobs for your body, what would they look like ?

I've never put much thought into it. No other part of my body is perfect, there's no point in having perfect boobies and ruining my imperfect "look". :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Stop. You're perfect in our minds, don't try to ruin it for us.

Ok. My vagina is perfect. I'll just leave it at that. :P

To answer your original question, they could be less saggy. I guess that's what being 40 and having 2 kids will do to a woman. On the plus side, there are really good bras now that just boost my girls right back up to where they should be.

you really need to get out more Dude:P if you want boobs goto southern spain's resort beaches you can see all the boobs you want:o all shapes all sizes young and old 2 mins later you will not bat a eyelid at another set again, its just so......desensitising[:/];):D:D

skymama don't knock them:) you looked great at Dublin:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One on the left.............and one on the right. PERFECT

i'll agree with that....

I swear, you guys are soooo picky!!!:o:P:S

Definitely require a degree of sag – you have me in complete agreement there. All we seem to see these days are ludicrously perky boobies which seem like afterthoughts plonked on after the body was finished (which sadly in many cases is exactly what has happened).

Even where we see un-doctored boobies, those in the industry who choose which we get to see seem to have a penchant for selecting this crappy stuck on, motionless boobs with the nipple dead centre of a perfectly symmetrical lump.

The best boobs are not perfectly symmetrical along both the X and Y axis, there should be a distinct top and bottom to a boob!

WTF is lobster-claw action?

Ask.... and you shall receive.

I don't know if I invented this term, I don't think I did, but I would like to submit the illustrated definition. I am really good at pictures.....

as in "can you hold a pencil under your boobs" ?

why is that a test you want to fail....?

My point is, and many others agree, that Under Boob, or Lobster Claw Action is good. I'm not talking pancake boob. (If you need a diagram, just let me know.. ;))