NWFlyer

Thanks for Nothing At the Farm...

Great pics!!

You had me laughing soo hard after your introduction. I wish i had had a camera handy when u n p-nut did a comparison;),,you are a riot!!! Congrats on gettin your "A"..

I also wanna take this moment to say how much i enjoyed meeting some new folks like NWflyer,jumper03, Paul(forgot ur screenname but u know who u are) Donna,,and, and.

Jumpchickk,,I'm soo happy you finally got to jump your own gear, the smile you had was priceless..you rock!!

lauraliouse(sp) awesome to see you again..gotta luv the boobie parfume.

Jello J for the jello shots n friendship..I sure wish i had had a camera when a certain someone opened the pimp mobile doors to find,,well uhmm, i wonder iffin that is how rumors start
;)
Lee did ya recover your main?

clay you are welcome at the doghouse anytime.;):)

Nanner,Bob, Spence,Don Jean,Allan,Tara and all the others was really great to see and hang out wit ya'll.

Airman, our hairey scarey yeti man was a pleasure wonderful to see you n calvin

Robbie n Marianne it's always a pleasure to see ya'll. The kids are growin up and are adorable.

Wow!! didn't mean for this to go on n on:)____________________________________________________
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

OMG how could i forget POPS!! damn,,you get better lookin every time i see ya;)

And then there is blain who has put the thought into nutty's head that he is gonna quit drinkin as well.

Brandy it was as always to see you again ,,what was up with the leprchan(sp) dance :D,you need to teach me.

BIG thanks to Gregg for as far as i know,doin suppthin that hadn't been done before.

To Hans and the staff.. keeping things runnin smoothly..

There really is a blessin out on sundays for all, specially iffin ya drive in the neibors yard.

lucky

POPS,, i blame my night sweats on pre-mental pause..but thats a uhmm a fabrication[;):)

lucky

Thanks, some how, not sure exactly, POP TARTS keep disappearing from my RV ... I'll be looking forward to this weekend. ...:)

Wadnn't me.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It was a pleasure meeting you and Peanut too!
There were so many neat people there I can't begin to name them all.
A few things..
Brandon - You are killing me :D
Brett - That goes for you too. I hope your new glasses are ready soon :D:D
Jessie and Tara - I always love to see you. Jess, YOU shouldn't have seen ME like that! :$
Hans - I know what you did to Lee, and right next to me too :o
Blaine - Perform for me again? This time the camera will be on :S
Alan - Hope you had a great birthday, even without the Pop-Tarts ;)

I had a wonderful time.
Thanks to all of you at The Farm!!
Donna

Oh! and much thanks to J!! Don't know how I let that slip my mind...THAT sure hasn't!!;)

what did he do to me..Im lost

I'll PM you a reminder...I just can't bring myself to use that word in an open forum!!

Was i that fucked up again? Damn i need to lay off the whisky. My mind is mush
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

what did he do to me..Im lost

I'll PM you a reminder...I just can't bring myself to use that word in an open forum!!

Was i that fucked up again? Damn i need to lay off the whisky. My mind is mush

I think farted! She hates that word.

dude the picture of the clouds at sunset is awesome!!! I was told once when you see clouds like that be afraid because they don't look like that for no reason. Lots of unstable air being pushed around to form those. Hence the tornadoes that probably came from those bad boys.

Nice to meet you, as soon as the jumps started I just remember packing and jumping.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Anyone know Paul Merrill II from last weekend?

He was a rather largish man from Indiana, flew video of our attempted 9 way w/ peanut, andy, jumper03, others... i think we pulled of 7, not bad for a 50 jump wonder. anyway, i don't know his dz.com name and i'd like to get a copy of that jump if he saved it...

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

He was a rather largish man from Indiana, flew video of our attempted 9 way w/ peanut, andy, jumper03, others... i think we pulled of 7, not bad for a 50 jump wonder. anyway, i don't know his dz.com name and i'd like to get a copy of that jump if he saved it...

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

he was from indiana???

I could have sworn he sounded southern.

ah well. Guess my accent skews everything.
Scars remind us that the past is real

dude the picture of the clouds at sunset is awesome!!! I was told once when you see clouds like that be afraid because they don't look like that for no reason. Lots of unstable air being pushed around to form those. Hence the tornadoes that probably came from those bad boys.

Nice to meet you, as soon as the jumps started I just remember packing and jumping.

was good to meet you too! and yeah, those clouds meant some wicked stuff... i'm at the town library right now, having drove through the neighborhoods to survey the damage from that weekend... big trees down in quite a few places. One new home under construction totally demolished, plywood and other timber still up high in nearby trees. One old home totally crunched by a HUGE oak. I don't think there were any deaths involved.

lordie lordie. mother nature is powerful.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

he was from indiana???

I could have sworn he sounded southern.

ah well. Guess my accent skews everything.

lol! yeah, southern indiana to be a little more exact... still nothing? not even a titter? where is that bastard?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...