NWFlyer

Thanks for Nothing At the Farm...

Since nothing ever happens at the Farm, I just have to say, thanks for nothing.

No fun was had this weekend. None whatsoever. None of that evil brew (Psycho Punch) was consumed. Nope, not a drop. :S

No poker was played. No free jumps were offered. Nobody was nice to me. Thanks for nothing.

I'm never going back there again. :P;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

None of that evil brew (Psycho Punch) was consumed. Nope, not a drop. :S

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, I didn't think I saw Psycho Punch there...I would have wondered who would have been the persons behind making that stuff since PsychoBob was not present at this boogie...;) But, let's just pretend for a sec that it was there, was it too strong??:ph34r:

Yeah, I didn't think I saw Psycho Punch there...I would have wondered who would have been the persons behind making that stuff since PsychoBob was not present at this boogie...;) But, let's just pretend for a sec that it was there, was it too strong??:ph34r:

I didn't see any psycho punch either...

:o
Scars remind us that the past is real

If there was any Psycho Punch conusmed at the Farm this weekend then it was completely imaginary since I was in Lakeland, FL getting ready for an airshow. So obviously it was a typical weekend at the Farm and nothing happened. I hope everyone had fun doing nothing!
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Krisanne, you rock, girl!

Why did Micro get the honors and not me, too?

I had good intentions of jumping on Sunday. Then I met Psycho Punch. Allegedly, anyway... :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Will you be at Neighbors on Wednesday, or Skydive Atlanta this weekend? I didn't get to meet you! :(

Thats cuz you're a slacker and didnt come to the real party! :o:P

Or did you find a new tent! :D:D;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Will you be at Neighbors on Wednesday, or Skydive Atlanta this weekend? I didn't get to meet you! :(

I'm back in Toronto this week, but my project in Atlanta starts (I think) next week. Once that kicks in, I'll probably be around just long enough for everyone to get sick of me. Not sure what weekends I'll be staying in town, but I'm definitely up for the weeknight adventures (Neighbors, trivia, whatever else is up).

I didn't see any psycho punch either...

:o

yeah, what YOU saw technically could not still be considered psycho punch, post ingestion... (where's the puking icon?)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

not too strong for the micro-nator. maybe NWFlyer just can't hold her everclear? Of course, I did wake up sunday morning wondering why my eyes looked like I were suddenly phillipino. :D <---- like that... couldn't open those fuckers for the life of me.

btw, very, very nice to make your acquaintance in person, you lovely woman, you!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

maybe NWFlyer just can't hold her everclear?

It must have been the dinner. Bad chicken, y'know. ;)

definitely the dinner... getting italian at a greek place? that HAD to be it.

thanks for the jump. was so nice hanging w/ you.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

not too strong for the micro-nator. maybe NWFlyer just can't hold her everclear? Of course, I did wake up sunday morning wondering why my eyes looked like I were suddenly phillipino. :D <---- like that... couldn't open those fuckers for the life of me.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

btw, very, very nice to make your acquaintance in person, you lovely woman, you!

It was awesome meeting you too, wish we had met sooner when we actually lived in the same state. [:/] You will have to definitely come back and hang with us and hopefully we can make a jump together. :)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It was awesome meeting you too, wish we had met sooner when we actually lived in the same state. [:/] You will have to definitely come back and hang with us and hopefully we can make a jump together. :)

i will definitely be back to The Farm... esp. since you and Jello hang there... but just as long as Hans doesn't announce me on the manifest mic as "Michael Does Dick." >:(:D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hans doesn't announce me on the manifest mic as "Michael Does Dick."

I laughed every time...:D:D

i did too until the fuckin hangar was full of people... then it was just embarassing... but i got over it. :D

by the way, shimell, was nice meeting your bad self.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...