airborne31582

Best Beer?

Hogarden
Blue Moon
Pyramid i love all their beer
Duvel
Chimay
Paulaner (sp) hefe

You got me started drinking Paulaner, i have had it in my beer fridge ever since. I also enjoy Sunshine Wheat by New Belguim and most of their seasonal beers, especially loft and frambozen.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I could not pick a favorite beer. The best I could do would be a favorite for each style. ie. IPA, stout, Porter, Lager, ect.

Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA one of my favorites though. It just happens to be what I am drinking tonight and later this afternoon.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

Hogarden
Blue Moon
Duvel
Chimay
Paulaner (sp) hefe

I see you are a person with good taste! Hoegaarden is great, as is Wittekerke, which is very similar. Chimay is great - their Cinq Cents is some of the best for the money. You should also try Gulden Drakke.

As far as the easy-to-get stuff, a great everyday beer is Firestone Double Barrel. It's my standard.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Ask Brains if there is one thing im good at its BEER:D:D

Im always trying something new everytime I go into the yellow store "our local beer market" I spend like 100 bucks a pop ...........

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Hogarden
Blue Moon
Duvel
Chimay
Paulaner (sp) hefe

You got me started drinking Paulaner, i have had it in my beer fridge ever since. I also enjoy Sunshine Wheat by New Belguim and most of their seasonal beers, especially loft and frambozen.

Thats the only kind of fridge i have :D:D

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Chimay

In Flemish, Chimay means "sweat sock".

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. I have one bottle left in the refrigerator which I plan to drink on the Fourth of July. Rest of the year it is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Domestic: Sam Adams, Boston Lager; Boston Ale is pretty damn good too.

Import: Ayinger, Ur Weisse (sp). German hefeweizen with a very subtle fruity after-taste. I'm drooling just thinking about it; but it's very hard to find for me.

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?"

Here's what is in my fridge (I like great beer, so I keep a lot in stock):
* Yuengling (when I can get it)
* Blue Moon (with an orange wedge in it)
* Warsteiner (my husband's favorite)
* Rogue's Dead Guy Ale (dark beer)
* Boddington's (with CO2 cartridge)
* Harp's
* Wicked Pete's Strawberry Ale
* Abita Purple Haze
* Abita Restoration Ale (support rebuilding New Orleans!)
* Shiner Bock Blonde
* Pacifico

I keep a stock of scotches too - Glenfidditch and Johnny Walker Black (JW Blue when I can afford it - neat only) B|
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

if anyone is ever in nashville, go to Yazoo... it's a small microbrew bar off of charlotte avenue... very limited hourse, but the best fucking beer i've ever tasted. ever. amazing shit.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

if anyone is ever in nashville, go to Yazoo... it's a small microbrew bar off of charlotte avenue... very limited hourse, but the best fucking beer i've ever tasted. ever. amazing shit.

Really!!! I've never been there. I used to hang out at The Villager.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Really!!! I've never been there. I used to hang out at The Villager.

i don't know how new it is, it's not very old... just north of charlotte in that old brick factory building w/ the big water tower near it, that they wanted to build studio apartments in, just off I-40... very cool place...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...