alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Why aren't any of you hot young ladies posting on this thread yet?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1577924;page=6;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Its making it difficult for us guys to reply ;)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

I have to say, this side of the state is better than that side... I mean, we have the mountains, the river, we are a little less than two hours from Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville.... It would be nice to have a DZ right by, but it's still a great place to live and the 75 mile trek to my DZ isn't so bad... :)

I was afraid to post to this thread, thinking I wasn't hottie-enough.

Ya know what? I'm a hottie, and I know it! Anyone that doesn't think so can bite me! :P (Shush, don't say it, Clay!)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I have to say, this side of the state is better than that side... I mean, we have the mountains, the river, we are a little less than two hours from Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville.... It would be nice to have a DZ right by, but it's still a great place to live and the 75 mile trek to my DZ isn't so bad... :)

Oh, yeah, but we've got John Ford and all that cool crime and stuff. By the way if you've hiked Fall Creek Falls, have you been to the Stone Door? The most beautiful place on Earth (As viewed from ground level).

It's actually closer to you than FCF. Savage Gulf State Park in McMinnville. I-24 W to the Winchester/Dechard exit then North. You hike in a mile from the parking lot and are standing on top of a 120 ft. rock face split in two. Natural steps have formed going down between the two down into the valley below. Standing on top you look down the valley for miles, open air 3/4 of the way around. Waterfalls everywhere within a ten mile hike. Also there is Foster Falls even closer in South Pittsburg. Also really cool.