alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

I don't think Lisa would post this, so I guess I have to. Here's a great picture of her, looking hot, hot, hot.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hottie thread needed a bump... I hope the other ladies don't mind..

WOW Kitty you look GOOD... So does your friend on your right, does she jump??:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

About the second pic, hahaha...I also get ready that way ...

That your way of helping to control the pet population, Ro - be the inspiration for others to do the work?

ps - here's me
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Nice pics, Kennedy! The last one...omg. I think that at that point, I was on my way to dinner. Too bad that I missed it. It looks AWFUL!!! :ph34r: :P

Well, you saw us all at Mardi Gras, but I LOVE this PM photo, in particular, that I saw on the PM WEBSITE (I cropped it a tiny bit.) The PM sisters shown are (left to right) BKdice, AllisonJr, Melstarr and Vanillaskygirl. (Deva is in the background.)

Btw, if you remember, this was taken the night that I was left at the DZ with wet hair after a long day of jumping. My hair looks fine in the pics...lol. I remember changing quickly in the bathroom, retouching my makeup at the DZ and running a brush though my hair (tucking the ends under) after it air dried. I guess that I'm not sooo high-maintenance, after all... :ph34r:

Hottie thread needed a bump... I hope the other ladies don't mind..

Why would we mind. You look GREAT, as always!!! :)

hehe.. sorry I meant the other ladies in the photo with me. One is my best friend, I know she wouldnt, but the other is a fellow skydiver's girlfriend.. I think she'd be cool with being posted as a hottie too.. :)Youre a sweetie Rosa, thanks for the compliment!

yes, i am still a hottie as ever!! ;)

oh so right
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

me and two of my friends in february this year. i'm in the middle with blonde hair.

.hmm edited cos i can't spell february. oh dear.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie