alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Here's one of the dz gang in PR after jumping last weekend in Arecibo. We jump there once a month. This was taken just after we got back to the airport after a beach jump.

I'm the only gringo lookin' one in the pic.

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

I wanna play again ... I've got a couple of cuties for ya ....

The first was taken in our backyard in CA with my 4yr old, Emily.

The second was taken in our backyard in CA with my 2 yr old, Joshua.

The third was taken at a dropzone party at SkyDive Santa Barbara with the coolest skychica & packer, Tracey.

And finally, the fourth was taken when packing a low velocity G-14 (34') parachute while I was pregnant with Joshua ... before I stopped highlighting my hair.

OMG Total Hotties (previous 4 pics)!! And Greg's YUMMY!
Glad I got to finally see some of your pics ... I tried yesterday on your thread but I got the error msg too. I have a Yahoo acct so I tried logging on to see if that would work but no luck ... I was bummed!:(
Ya just wanted to tease all us :P who couldn't make it. :D Just kidding. ;)
Thanks for sharing Chica!!! I love your posts!! :)

I swear Greg G is the cutest and sweetest thing. And his dogs are adorable!

Yes, Betsey, LouD and Greg are gorgeous.

Even though Greg is white hot, he is also soooo nice. He told me that I couldn't freefly with my rig because it is still sooooo huge on me with no support from the lateral and leg straps. He then took time to search for a container size that would fit me someday when I manage to downsize and get a custom fitting rig. Even the smallest that we found (Javelin Odyssey A-14) was still too big, but I will have to have one custom-made. Greg even volunteered to shoot my RW jumps, but I couldn't bring myself to accept the offer. (I know that he'd rather shoot FF!) DaGimp was so awesome and shot several of my jumps instead.

Alana ~ Awwww...I love that pic of us three, too, even though Skymama and I were both sleepy. You are such a sweetheart, Alana! Thanks for posting those, as well as all the others. I didn't bring a camera, but I'm burning a CD with everyone's posted pics. :)
Edited: spelling