freefalle

Prayers and vibes for my mom

My mother was diagnosed with cancer of the throat and possibly the lungs. My mom is a wonderful women who spent most of her life dedicated to rasing the four of us children wich she adopted from different families. She is a kind hearted loving women who never wanted anything but the best for everyone in her life. She has sacrificed so much for those around her and asked nothing in return.

She always did the best to take care of her health she never smoked or even drank for that matter. At this point she is considering the radiation treatment recommended to her, I believe her final decision will come next week when she gets the result of her lung biopsy.

Please keep her and her husband in your prayers. They have been married over 50 years, and I don't know how he will deal with this. thanks.

Lots and lots of prayers to your Mom, her husband, and to you and your siblings. Cancer is not easy, but it can be beat...my dad did it many years ago. So there is hope still.

Let me know if there's anything I can do...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~