NelKel

BEER! Whats your favorite flavor?

I'm kinda stuck between my love for New Castle, or Dos XX Amber. [BEER]

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

San Miguel from the Phillipines.

My wife likes to hear that. Pilipino ka?

Henniger Pils. Das grosse bier vom turm.
“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

Its all about where you drink the beer. Weisenhof in Germany is fantastic. Budwiser dark in the Czech Republic is nothing like in the states (aka pretty darn good). For US beer I prefer Magic Hat (east coast) and Leinenkugel (midwest). The Guinness in Dublin was also yum (though apparently I'm allergic to it? Still good though!)

My brother told me about Sam Adams Chocolate Bock. It's like, expensive! So I crack a bottle, hold it up, gunk, gunk, gunk, gunk, (wipes mouth) Shazzamm! That shit be bad. (Performs the motherphuckin' moonwalk.) "Take that bitches." (Directed at no one in general as a form of congratulatory celebration.) Oh, that? That's the bottlecap of the beer on my ring finger. When she uses me all up, yeah, I'll be kicked to the curb. (hiccup)

You're always the starter in your own life!

I'm partial to Bell's Oberon (local beer in Michigan), kind of like Blue Moon (which is also really good).

Other than those two, when I have money and its a good day, I drink anything that Sam Adams (Octoberfest and Spring Ale being the favorites) and Corona or Pacifica.
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----