Kid_Icarus

Siemens video ad - Parachute proposal

haha

That is amusing.

We have already had 2 marriage proposals happen at the DZ this year. There were like 4 last year. crazy wuffos.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

that was kick a$$..........

=====================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Then YOU'RE GROUNDED f*cker! And you want to teach America's youth!! :S

Actually, I told a guy who was scrambling to borrow an alti before a load the other day: "You know the difference between BLUE and GREEN dontcha?! Before the blue turns green. pull."
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I think skydiving is the latest thing with the phone companies. There is an ad here in Colombia for a phone provider called COMCEL that has a skysurfer on it. Funny thing was the guy in the store swore the picture was fake and that no one could possibly fly on a board like that. I about swallowed my tounge:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING