Icon134

weekend numbers 29-30 Apr 06

the usual:4:0

well with the rain and the fact that I have a sh*t ton of homework to do I'm not going to be able to jump today... so I figured I'd start a numbers thread.

I got 4 jumps in on saturday... including laying base in a hybrid across one of the local jumpers 100th jump. (I've attached a post pie pick... )

I also shot some landing shots of a few of the guys...B| namgrunt eat your heart out... :P

Edited to add: that I saw something I don't want to see again... at breakoff on load 2 I started tracking only to see a small Piper about a 1/4 to 1/2 mile away at around 3000 ft... :o Seeing and airplane in Free fall is not cool... :| and yes we did check the spot visually...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Thats a damn good looking video flyer in the first shot :ph34r:B|

1 time watching C-47's dropping sticks of jumpers onto WrightPatt:4:1

First (and then the next 3 also) jump with my new team for this year B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

No jumps for me. I stayed home from Cross Keys to see my daughter off to the Prom and I'm so glad I did.

I went off to the Palatka boogie Sat night. The combination of too much to drink (moonshine is bad :P), not enough to eat and then trying to sleep in a tent made it so I was way too out of it on Sunday to jump with everyone. I'm a total slacker, I admit it! I had so much fun with everyone, I promise to come back again and redeem myself.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:),1,0

Late Fri beach jump to the FloraBama for the "mullett toss".B| Much too windy the rest of the weekend![:/]

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

4:0:0

2 Instructor Jumps, 1 freefly, and a hop and pop

FYI the general format is Hump:Jumps:Beer Offenses...

I assume that you are some sort of sex ed teacher... which accounts for the instructor "jumps", damn how do I get a job like that...), the freefly idea intrigues me... B|... what does that entail exactly... and a hop and pop huh... is that another word for a quicky... >:(

sorry I'm attempting to pen a lab report... and my sense of humor is off... :D:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

[:/]/1/:$

Damn fine shot of Phree :)
Only one jump for me this weekend...but it was a good one...did a 2 way with a friend....turned a simple 12 points(simple points) ...but had fun and it was great learning....did however have a slight boo boo on landing and had my 2nd non stand up landing [:/] ....the season is just starting here and can only get better :)

4:0:0

2 Instructor Jumps, 1 freefly, and a hop and pop

FYI the general format is Hump:Jumps:Beer Offenses...

I assume that you are some sort of sex ed teacher... which accounts for the instructor "jumps", damn how do I get a job like that...), the freefly idea intrigues me... B|... what does that entail exactly... and a hop and pop huh... is that another word for a quicky... >:(

sorry I'm attempting to pen a lab report... and my sense of humor is off... :D:D:D

Your writing a report on Karma....Do tell.:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"