adventurechick

AGH!! Stuck in the Bible Belt!!!

So I came up to Tennessee for a week and a half to see family and what not.... and it's cinqo de mayo today... I just turned 21 almost 3 months ago... so I want to go out and drink and have a good time.... yet every cinqo de mayo party I've heard about tonight is non-alcoholic and affiliated with a church!! What is a 21 year old to do?? If I spiked the punch, you think I'll go to hell? ;):):D

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

So I came up to Tennessee for a week and a half to see family and what not.... and it's cinqo de mayo today... I just turned 21 almost 3 months ago... so I want to go out and drink and have a good time.... yet every cinqo de mayo party I've heard about tonight is non-alcoholic and affiliated with a church!! What is a 21 year old to do?? If I spiked the punch, you think I'll go to hell? ;):):D

Just use Sacramental wine and you'll be fine... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I was born and raised in the Bible Belt. It was a culture shock when I went to Indiana and saw vodka and whiskey on the shelf at the drug store. :D

The other day I went to buy beer and the beer coolers in the gas station were chained closed at 8:30pm. There's some weirdos in this area. I hated them for holding my friggin beer hostage.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Maybe you can go to Wal-mart and laugh at people?

Wow, you think going to the walmart is like going to the County Fair too?:o:o:D:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I've never claimed to be classy. All that it means to be classy is that you've succeeded in conforming to someone else's standards.

And I don't actually go to Wal-Mart to laugh at poor, ignorant people. I sit on the bench outside, glue quarters to the ground and then laugh at the people who try to pick them up.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Last I checked - Tenn. still had bars.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No bars in my city... plus all of my friends won't kiss until their wedding day, have a sip of alcohol before they die... it's pretty extreme southern baptist here... I don't know how I lived here for 18 years!

Well tennesee is a really thin state - drive somewhere else.

get out while you can.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

sure was... I was pretty hardcore about it until one day I was like...."you know, I'm only this way because I was raised this way... " I decided to look around and check out other ways of living, believing, living life. Now I'm researching all of the religions and want to know what they are all about.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Last I checked - Tenn. still had bars.

Yeah!!At every county jail.;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

this just demonstrates why the Catholics had the right idea all along.:PB|

You talking about the inquisition?