RkyMtnHigh

If you were to marry/remarry, which dz.commer would you want as your best man/maid of honor?

Well, when it comes time for the renewal of vows( about two years) I pretty sure josheezammit would be kind enough to perform the service.

Wouldn't ya;)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

GQ Jumper and Tdog. They've been good friends and I feel honoured to have spent time with both of them.

Whether they would have to wear dresses or not at my hypothetical wedding is not yet decided - what do you all think??

Liz
Traa di liooar

Yes! LUV IT!:ph34r:

I agree! Make them wear pretty dresses, Liz! :ph34r:

GQ Jumper and Tdog. They've been good friends and I feel honoured to have spent time with both of them.

Whether they would have to wear dresses or not at my hypothetical wedding is not yet decided - what do you all think??

Liz
Traa di liooar

Yes! LUV IT!:ph34r:

I agree! Make them wear pretty dresses, Liz! :ph34r:

I just *snort laughed* !!! Haven't done that in atleast a year! Thanks honeys!:ph34r:

D22369 and I were supposed to be bridesmaids at Chrissylicious and Balls wedding, but we're not allowed. :P

If I were to marry, my best man would probably be aironscott. However, given that Aaron's gay, I'd have to ask that D22369 and bozo advise him in planning the bachelor party. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I just *snort laughed* !!! Haven't done that in atleast a year! Thanks honeys!

For the second snort laugh, imagine the pink sherpherdess look complete with bonnets:D

Liz
Traa di liooar

Hahahahaha...you girls are cracking me up! Don't forget to make them wear pretty white, frilly pantaloones under the dresses. Oh, and don't forget the curly, blond wigs, under the bonnets. :)

MINDCAKE Some how after he broke my neck at the convention a few years ago we have become very close friends. He is one of those that know a lot of shit about a lot of shit. And one that I trust with my very life. weird but true

http://www.swoopstudios.com/videos/videos-rex.php

Walt Appel for the bachelor party he'd throw. It'd be good, but he wouldn't let it get out of hand. There is something to be said about age and guile.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I do think I could come up with something quite memorable but yet when asked, none of the participants would be able to remember any details!;)

I'd also make sure that nobody got arrested and none of it made the news.

Of course, airtwardo would be my main consultant!!!!

Walt

Walt Appel for the bachelor party he'd throw.

You are exactly right about that! Although he isn't a big drinker, he'd throw one helluva party!!! :D YAY for Walt, Mr Faulkner...hehehehehe..naw...Mr Downplaner with Ms Wendy!:D

Actually, I don't drink at all, but that's a good thing because I strongly encourage others to drink plenty to make up for me not drinking!

And somehow, I think that Wendy could come up with some truly twisted ideas for a party!!!

Walt

When I get married on Saturday, mindway69 (Katie) is going to be my maid of honor.

I'm getting so excited! I can't think of anything else!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't do weddings.

too bad weddings can be fun

Snap Out Of It!

WTF???????/:o:o:o:|:|

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95