JENNR8R

How Many Times Have You Had Stitches?

I've got an appendectomy scar and two episiotomies. Nothing cool at all... too cautious I guess.

Do you have any interesting scars and the stories to go along with them?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

there is a spot on the back of my head where no hair will grow after having a bolt shoved into my skull...

there is a scar hidden by my left eyebrow from having a framing square thrown at me like a boomerang and slicing straight to my orbit....

I've had my right knee put back together....

various other scars without cool stories.

I have 17 stitches in my left lower armpit from having a lump removed.........my breast was just getting too big:D:D

so they decided to remove the excessive breast tissue........stitches come out tomorrow

should be an interesting scar[:/]:D:S

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Well let's see there is one from a Gall bladder, my chin, and both knees... from 3 knee surgeries, and last Fri... I get to add a few more going down the side of my leg broke that one pretty good..

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I've had injury-related stitches in my lower lip, chin (twice), right thumb, both palms (multiple times each, including twice when I did my own sewing), and left foot. Also surgery-related stitches (or staples) in my right eyelid, right knee, left hip, and left shoulder (thrice). There are probably a couple more I'm not remembering.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I tore my aorta, and I have a pretty cool femur scar. The scare on my leg looks like a lightning bolt. It's kinda cool.

CReW SKies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I've had 4 stitches on my left eyebrow from playing football.

4 stitches on my left hand from tripping and falling on a CD case.

I should have had 5-6 in the back of my head, fell down the stairs when I was 3 and my idiot babysitter just put a bandaid on it. Now I've got a bald spot about an inch long.

Hmm. Being the most ADHD kid that ever lived (my first neurologist informed my mom that on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 13), I have had more than my fair share.

1. Stiches to head and face - age 18 months. I pulled a stamp machine on myself and the knobs went through cheek, scalp, etc.
2. Stiches to ear - 20 months. I fell onto the corner of a coffee table while jumping on the couch.
3. Stiches to jaw - age 2. I jumped into a dorrknowb.
4. Stiches to thumb - age 2. I sliced the end off with a butcher knife. They had a plastic surgeon on call who did a fine job.
5. Stiches to pinkie finger - age 3. Caught finger in wall heater grill.
6. Stiches to right forearm - age 5. Dropped a soda bottle and slipped on it. Restitched next day when I pulled them out.
7. Stiches to left shoulder - age 7. I ran through a glass storm door.
8. Stiches to dorsal right flank - age 18. "Richard Gere surgery" - I had a mole removed. Gnarly scar from when wound re-opened after stiches removed.
9. Stitches to left knee - age 20. Following knee arthroscopy for jacked up ACL.
10. Stiches to left lower abdomen - age 29. "Minor groin surgery." Sorry doc, anytime a sharp instrument is down there, it certainly is NOT minor.

I think I'm missing a couple.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Stitches:
1. head - skateboard
2. both knees - skateboard
3. right wrist - skateboard
I'm starting to see a pattern here

4. jaw - skateboard
5. right shoulder - bike
6. left knee - poor PLF skills.[:/]

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

I've been lucky with stitches - had very few for all the crazy injuries I've had :S ...

-1 stitch in my right eyebrow from a flying clarinet case in 7th? grade :P That's a much less interesting story than it sounds.
-7 or so external and some inside my left palm from the head of a finishing nail sticking out of a piece of scenery I was helping carry at work the week after graduating AFF (at least I got worker's comp on that one, and the weather was bad for a few weeks so I couldn't have jumped anyways)
-Looks to be 4 dissolving in my mouth right now from having my wisdom teeth out last week. That tooth had to be shattered to be removed and ended up as a dry socket. B|

Hmmm...

42 from impromptu chain-saw surgery on my left leg
10 from screw through my left hand
8 from dog bite (left hand)
5 from dog bite (right hand)
5 from dog bite (right leg...I used to be a meter reader!)
4 inside lip (twice)
5 from sloppy Navy corpsman mole removal
4 in right elbow removing heater core from my truck...

Skydiving related stitches...ZERO.

So, roughly 83, not counting dental surgeries and such. ;) Geez, what a wimp...
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

I've never had 'stiches', but I had stitches...:)

There... fixed it for ya. I didn't know the word had a 'tit' in it. :D

We've now moved this thread to boobies and surgery. HELLO, HOLLYWOOD! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

...both palms (multiple times each, including twice when I did my own sewing)...

Impressive!!! :)

I didn't do a very good job the first time and tore 'em out the next day. :$ The second time was tougher because then the leak was all ragged (from tearing the first set of stitches out), but I made those a bit heavier duty and they held up. B|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I've got an appendectomy scar and two episiotomies. Nothing cool at all... too cautious I guess.

I've had over 350 stitches, dozens of scars (so why dont chicks dig me more???) and more stories to go with them than I can tell.

Stitches stopped accumulating when I quit drinking and playing with dangerous people and toys :)
__

My mighty steed

I once punched a guy in the face and he had to get 7 stiches. He tried to sue me for that but it literally got laughed out of court. Funniest part was he threw the first punch.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.