cocheese

If you had one day left of vision...

In 24 hours, your eyes will no longer work. What will you do ?

Tomorrow when you wake up, pretend this is real and you have just one day left to see.
Report back with a brief post about your experience.

Thanks.

Practice trippin' into shit:S
:D

I'd take the day off work, go to the beach and spend the day enjoying the sights...

Translation: Go to the beach and stare at the half naked chicks and camel toes. :D

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I'd take the day off work, go to the beach and spend the day enjoying the sights...

Translation: Go to the beach and stare at the half naked chicks and camel toes. :D

Well, that and the dolphins swimming by... the sailboats out on the water.... and the last sunset I'd ever see....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

my dad went through that. only he didnt know he was going to wake up blind. He went to sleep one night as a teenager and when he woke up he couldnt see at all.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I'd take my kids and drive to the nearest dropzone. I'd jump as many times as possible - paying a packer - and spend every second in between looking at my children. I'd ask them to make happy faces, sad faces, etc.

I'd want to try to remember every single expression they make.

At the end of the day, I'd watch the sunset with them.
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

I would spend half the time staring in the mirror so I could remember how good looking I am and the other half looking at soulshine's pic so I could remember her for the rest of my life!! :)

Pass the cheese pleeze....
:D :D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

the other half looking at soulshine's pic so I could remember her for the rest of my life!!

:D:D:D

Now that is some first class ass-kissing!

i'll admit that's a helluva lot better then I could ever do... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Whats up with all the morbid mortality type threads lately?Is everybody really freak'n about 06/06/06?

The signs are everwhere ya know.:S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Whats up with all the morbid mortality type threads lately?Is everybody really freak'n about 06/06/06?

I think you should ask Chuck Norris... :ph34r:

:D:D:D Sorry couldn't resist... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think you should ask Chuck Norris... :ph34r:

:D:D:D Sorry couldn't resist... :D:D

I heard Chuck said when its 06-05-06 he will drop kick the planet ahead so it is automatically 06-07-06 he said its the best that he makes us skip a day so the antichrist cant be born, normally he would just roundhouse kick the antichrist back to hell but he doesnt want to take time off from growing his beard. So please everyone make sure you reset your clocks.
:P

hmmm, in a diffrent life i would eat alot of shrooms and trip my balls off, cuz with out sight i could still get the closed eye visuals, but damn, it would be hard to get the open eye ones....lol.........

as i am in this life though, probly sit and do some reading..... i don't think me and brail would mix well.....

hmmm, in a diffrent life i would eat alot of shrooms and trip my balls off, cuz with out sight i could still get the closed eye visuals, but damn, it would be hard to get the open eye ones....lol.........

as i am in this life though, probly sit and do some reading..... i don't think me and brail would mix well.....

fuck it lets trip our brains out......... there is always books on tape/cd

Invite all my friends around and sit about just looking at them and remembering their faces, then I'd stay up all night watching my wife sleep, Then I would wake her to watch the dawn with me, she is the last thing I would like to see before i lose my sight.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

In 24 hours, your eyes will no longer work. What will you do ?

Tomorrow when you wake up, pretend this is real and you have just one day left to see.
Report back with a brief post about your experience.

Thanks.

I'd have to get a red rover bb gun and . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Watch the sunrise at the waters edge. Drive through the countryside to the dz with my best friend. Stop at the wineries along the way. Enjoy the greeness and freshness of late spring/early summer, where everything looks so crisp and bright. Laugh a lot, and burn the vision of his smile into my brain.. though it's already firmly there. And then go jump with my buddies.