shropshire

What y'doing this weekend?

very cool dude that looks a blastB|, My head would explode if i went jumping right now and i don't think this would be good pressure wise either but really nice, what did you have in your hand ? didn't quite see:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Well it's Monday here now and i'm at work nursing my wounds from putting myself over the handlebars of my mountain bike whilst downhilling yesterday. Just some scrapes and cuts and a sprained wrist. Was a whole bunch of fun though! B|

I'm now frantically trying to re-grow the skin on my palms before next weekend haha. (yes yes, invest in gloves!)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Going home for the first time since May 1!!!!

Exactly what I'll do for the 3 1/2 days I'm there... I don't know. But I'll enjoy it nonetheless. :)
Well, I do know one thing... I'll enjoy 4 nights in my brand new bed!!!!!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm going hiking on friday, floating down the sacramento river with 40 of my closest friends on Saturday. Sunday I have my 9th hour of flight training then I'm off to see my boyfriends sister graduate from her masters program.
Fly like a girl