SkydiveStMarys

Have you ever won anything?

Most reciently I won $20 dollars in free gas from pepsi... I've won 50% off 2 jumpsuits, and I won %40 off a Mirage Rig some time ago.

I've won some occasional pocket change w/"scratch & sniff" tickets... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Jesus! Can you rub up against me?? Maybe some of your luck will rub off!:$:D:D

Bobbi

[jumping up and down] I won stuff too! I won stuff too!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If I'm able to enter into a free competition I'll do it... and sometimes its even worth while to enter into some raffles... (i.e. charity, where even if I don't win anything my money is going to a good cause...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

All of you people that have won cool stuff, do you enter just about every competition or are you just very lucky and only entered a few?

Sometimes its just being the correct number caller on a radio contest. If it's a prize I really want, I may try for days.

Sometimes I enter recipe contests. I won a $50 coupon to a salon that way.

Sometimes I enter cake decorating contests. I'm good, so I usually win those.

Of course, it's not hard to win things at boogies.

I don't consider myself lucky. I put in the effort to win the things that I want. I enjoy competing.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

How about if both of y'all rub up against me?

How much money ya got, Walt?

Damn!!! If it's gonna cost, I want video!

I hear jumpjunkie2004 is good with a camera... but I'm not sure there is enough money in the world to get us to do that... :|

Gee, this rejection stuff is getting tough! I mean, wow, just 'cuz I posted stories about glory holes, a guy jerking off in a laundromat, a pic of my ass, a story about my experience in a whorehouse, and a couple of turd pics, I've been labelled for life!

I wish you and the other ladies here would give a guy a break!!!!

Walt

Nope. I'm an attorney, and I haven't won anything yet! And people still keep hiring me! HA! And considering that a competitor in town just got a cap put in him by an opposing party yesterday, maybe I'll see more work. And since my next door neighbor was evacuated by helicopter yesterday after suffering a particularly horrific complication to her gastric bypass surgery she had a few months ago, maybe i'll get some more clients in.

I'll win something sometime - mabe after all the attorneys in town have died off.

Yeah, it was a rough day here for the Fresno family bar...[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Nah, we never win anything.

All we've ever gotten were free meals, concert tickets, albums, golf/cruise vacation, a pig, TLML won a PD reserve and I won a ride in Don Kirlin's L-39.

Nah, we never win anything.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

What would you like for us to break? :|

My heart!!!! Have lots of kinky sex with me and tell me you just used me.

Walt

Okay... I'll be right there... start holding your breath...
ones? -- Monday.

C'mon, none of the dz.com ladies has ever had sex with me. You could be the first!!!

Walt

Ooooh, that would make me a winner, right? :|

Katherine, I think that this is something that you would have a good chance of winning.
ones? -- Monday.

What would you like for us to break? :|

My heart!!!! Have lots of kinky sex with me and tell me you just used me.

Walt

Okay... I'll be right there... start holding your breath...

He just has to hold it until mid july . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nope. I'm an attorney, and I haven't won anything yet! And people still keep hiring me! HA! And considering that a competitor in town just got a cap put in him by an opposing party yesterday, maybe I'll see more work. And since my next door neighbor was evacuated by helicopter yesterday after suffering a particularly horrific complication to her gastric bypass surgery she had a few months ago, maybe i'll get some more clients in.

I'll win something sometime - mabe after all the attorneys in town have died off.

Yeah, it was a rough day here for the Fresno family bar...[:/]

JC we are glad to help you out with the competition:P

someday we will come to you and ask that you do us a service of great importance and that will be your payment;)

hehehehe

I won a China Doll when i was about 13. I entered a raffle for a cricket bat, a soccer ball and won a doll [:/] I gave it to my sister.

I also won a car. No shit. In a playstation competition. A Renault Laguna.

I hope to win the green card lottery next

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

When I was 9 I won tickets to a pro soccer game on a radio station call-in. I was so excited that I just hung up and went and told my parents. My dad, of course, asked "So how do you get the tickets?" :D He had to call back and talk to the radio station people to get that all sorted out.

In college, the school radio station used to give away restaurant lunches. We'd call from our job, and because we were on the university's phone system, we could "park" the call and it would ring back when the line was no longer busy. Needless to say we won a LOT. :D

In skydiving... I won $75 off Brian Germain's course at Safety Day last year... and half of a Bonehead Mamba at Skydive Elsinore.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke