Girlfalldown

Meeting DZ.commers for the first time

for you to be naked within the hour........like you are with everyone else.....

Nope, that's what I expect of you....

na i havent been naked at a boogie since.........eloy 03........quick flash at ASC FF fest.....but thats it.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I thought Daizy was one of them goddamn hippies but she turned out to be a totally cool New Yorker instead!

LOL that's funny! How on earth did I give you that impression?? lol

It was definitely awesome to meet ya!

I think its funny meeting dz.commers. I thought Phree was a lot older before I met him too! lol. Many have looked exactly how I pictured them, others are completely different. There's some of which who when compared to their online personality don't seem to match up whatsoever Those are the funny ones ;)

*daizey*

There's more but I thought I'd ask you guys if you've experienced the same thing.

Yeah that's always been my experience for the most part. although you looked pretty much like the pictures I'd see of ya.

Nice meeting you all, even if it was fleeting.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

na i havent been naked at a boogie since.........eloy 03........quick flash at ASC FF fest.....but thats it.

What if it's not at a boogie, then?

ummmmmmm...........wow.....im at a loss for words.........that never happens..........

ummmmmmm...........wow.....im at a loss for words.........that never happens..........

Wow, that was almost too easy! :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

hey who ever said im easy!!!! :$:$

I think you just did. Sweet! That means I have a chance!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

hey who ever said im easy!!!! :$:$

I think you just did. Sweet! That means I have a chance!

nope.....a friend of mine from TX has told me that i need toi change my reputation. so im a good boy from here on out.

nope.....a friend of mine from TX has told me that i need toi change my reputation. so im a good boy from here on out.

You have a reputation?

I SOOOO JUST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

ROTFLMAO, like that is going to happen......NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn....i feel the love............just goes to show who really knows me.......ok...back to being >:(