RkyMtnHigh

What do you guys think about makeup?

Yam your being all mushy today, what's up with that? :D:D

I'm not being mushy... I'm being 'sensitive'... and you of all people should know by now what I'm like... :P

Awww...perhaps now I can finally put this Psych major to work...lay down on the couch;):D

Well... if you insist... but you'll have to join me... ;):D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

ya know, this talk of makeup reminds me of this chick i used to work w/... she actually had her lips tattooed to look like she was always wearing lipstick. yet, invariably, she STILL applied lipstick, all day, every day! just amazing! and it was usually the same f*in color!!! silly woman.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I always thought that if a woman applied make-up correctly, you couldn't tell she was wearing any, even if there was actually quite a bit.

I say no make-up for hiking, jumping biking, etc, but go ahead a whore-it-up when the time is right......

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I always thought that if a woman applied make-up correctly, you couldn't tell she was wearing any, even if there was actually quite a bit.

I say no make-up for hiking, jumping biking, etc, but go ahead a whore-it-up when the time is right......

Zipp0

I don't know about the "whore-it-up" part ;) but I agree with everything else.

FYI guys: the women you think aren't wearing any make-up just may be and that is how make-up, IMO, should be worn. Specifically, I can think of one poster here who a lot of you guys go ga-ga over, you'd never think she wears make-up just from looking at her, but the fact is that she just knows how to wear it properly.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I wear zero makeup most days. It's so nice to be able to rub your eyes or scratch your nose without smearing.

Yup. Little to no makeup most days. Edit: Except I always wear mascara. It's a complex I have, admitedly. Not much, just brown b/c the longer half of my eyelashes are blonde:$

But, even bare-faced I still will NOT rub my eyes or scratch my nose unless absolutely necessary and when I do I touch as little as possible.

I have a face thing:S

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

FYI guys: the women you think aren't wearing any make-up just may be and that is how make-up, IMO, should be worn. Specifically, I can think of one poster here who a lot of you guys go ga-ga over, you'd never think she wears make-up just from looking at her, but the fact is that she just knows how to wear it properly.

Amen.

:)
You know what's hilarious is usually the same time a thread about "no makeup" is going on, there'll be another thread talking about "lip gloss and lip fusion plumpers":S And I love it when everyone says "au naturelle" and then another thread discusses breast implants.

This really amuses me. Pick a side, any side, and stick to it people:P

I agree with you. Also, in spite of what a lot of the guys here are saying, I know for a fact that the guys at my dz absolutely love it when the women "hoochie up" for the annual Christmas party or some other special event. You know- hair, makeup, clothes- the works! A sexy dress is wasted if you haven't taken a little time to fix your face and hair as well! I know my guy appreciates when I make the effort and he's also not afraid to tell me if he thinks I've overdone it.

I don't wear makeup because I'm comfortable with the way I look. I don't see any reason to enhance my features or change their color. I have always said "This is me, what you see is what you get."

I don't look down on women that choose to wear it. I think that you should do whatever it is that makes you comfortable in your own skin.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

i dont like the overdone look either.. i agree the natural look is much more appealing than the clown look.

i generally wear a very light foundation to cover the dark circles under my eyes from a hangover/lack of sleep :D, if im at work, a little mascara. Im clueless about eye liner/shadow (ends up all over my face) and lipstick (ends up on my teeth) gimme blistex anyday! (cant have dry lips now!)

ding ding ding ding ding........

Properly applied makeeup will look natural and not "whorish". But there is a time and a place for a little bling!

What they said. Natural is nice and absolutely preferable to garish, but a woman looking like she made an effort to look good for a special occasion is appreciated as well.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I would prefer to be able to go without any make-up, like my mother. When she was younger, my mother was the most stunningly beautiful woman (long neck, high cheekbones, perfect features, radiant glow) without any make-up at all or even without brushing her hair. She always looked perfect and jaw-dropping gorgeous naturally. Yet, I don't look much like my mother.

My skin has become uneven over the years due to meds for health problems, plus I have thin skin and get dark circles under my eyes. I can almost go without make-up when suntanned, but I still feel that I look better with some as opposed to none. Oh, and my make-up has sunblock in it.

The good news is that despite the fact that I'll wear cover-up or some foundation, I don't ever wear blush. I don't ever wear lipstick (usually I wear lip gloss), and I don't usually wear eyeliner. I don't need to wear eye shadow (if I do, it's light colors only), but I do wear mascara daily. Mascara, lip gloss and cover up (what needs to be covered) are my usual.

"You Guys" is a phrase I've used forever (Colorado) which includes guys and girls not just guys

Here in the South we say "ya'll" which also includes guys & girls, and "all ya'll" is even more inclusive:P