Dancergirl

America, why are you so crap ?

at football? ;)

Yankees, whats the score? yankess yankees whats the score? You're not singing any more, you're not singing, you're not singing, yooooou're not singing any more !!!

230 million people, and still you fail to find any that can play football :D would it help if we allowed you to wear body armour?

I'll have you know the U.S. owns one of the best soccer teams in the world. Ever hear of Manchester United?

at football? ;)

Yankees, whats the score? yankess yankees whats the score? You're not singing any more, you're not singing, you're not singing, yooooou're not singing any more !!!

230 million people, and still you fail to find any that can play football :D would it help if we allowed you to wear body armour?

I'll have you know the U.S. owns one of the best soccer teams in the world. Ever hear of Manchester United?

not for long, glasier is just about dead isn't he? ;)

The main reason is probably the fact that we are no good at some of the skills necessary for it.

First on that list is that we lack the skill at collapsing in screaming agony, holding onto what's left of a dangling lower leg after having a shin guard brushed by that of an opposing player. According to the rules, contact, no matter how slight, will result in such a display.

We also tend to shun stretchers, except for the following injuries:
1) Franctured femurs;
2) Fractured tibs (we usually wait until a trainer explains the swelling a few days later that we had a broken fibula)'
3) ACL or PCL tears;
4) Dislocated hips;
5) Paralysis/unconsciousness.

Anything else, we'll be vertical - perhaps with assistance, but we'll get ourselves off of the "pitch."

Now, in soccer, one is expected to get a stretcher to carry the "injured" player to the sideline, where the player may resume walking, running, jumping and kicking on his own within milliseconds.

Soccer is also popular in other countries, like Sweden. However, athletes such as Peter Forsberg, who are also not good at feigning agony, choose real sports like ice hockey, where it doesn't matter if he ruptured his spleen against the Kings, he's finishing the game. No peasant is gonna carry him off of the ice on a stretcher.

Another requirement of soccer is arbitrary holliganism. We would invite you all to a Raider game, where a rape and a mugging is our way of saying, "Cheerio!" But we don't light stands on fire, throw rocks or otherwise wreak havoc on the surrounding areas. Instead we will stab fucking Charger fans who have it coming, and wash it down with a beer. Why throw rocks at Turks when you can stab mullet-headed Charger fans? You all don't know the half of proper fan thuggery.

Finally, we have issues with any dude wearing sateen.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

About as dead as this thread. Ok, we'll let you revel for awhile. Afterall, you guys really don't win much over there. I can see why you're all excited - kinda' like a comet...might be another 100 yrs. before anything exciting happens for the UK again.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Another requirement of soccer is arbitrary holliganism. We would invite you all to a Raider game, where a rape and a mugging is our way of saying, "Cheerio!" But we don't light stands on fire, throw rocks or otherwise wreak havoc on the surrounding areas. Instead we will stab fucking Charger fans who have it coming, and wash it down with a beer. Why throw rocks at Turks when you can stab mullet-headed Charger fans? You all don't know the half of proper fan thuggery.

you haven't seen anything yet, just wait till our boys really start to kick off in Germany, it'll be like D-Day all over again B|

i was at Hillsborough in 1989 when Nottingham Forest played Liverpool in the FA Cup semi final... 97 Liverpool fans lost their lives that day... now THATS a proper kicking ;)

About as dead as this thread. Ok, we'll let you revel for awhile. Afterall, you guys really don't win much over there. I can see why you're all excited - kinda' like a comet...might be another 100 yrs. before anything exciting happens for the UK again.

We're good at curling.... and womens FS 4-way

I saw a couple, bloody hell it went on forever they stretched out three minutes into twenty!!! What te hell is that about? Its ok on TV where they cut out the bits where they aren't actually playing but in real life its as boring as hell. Give me Rugby any day.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

i was at Hillsborough in 1989 when Nottingham Forest played Liverpool in the FA Cup semi final... 97 Liverpool fans lost their lives that day... now THATS a proper kicking

That's what I mean by "arbitrary." What's the point? So almost a hundred Scousers ended up taking a dirt nap. What's the point?

A well-selected mutilation is far more powerful than a large quantity. We Raider fans believe, "Do unto others before they do unto you" and "Quality has a quantity all its own."

So you don't hear of killings at Raider games. That Hillsborough episode was senseless (crushing deaths, right?). I believe the crushings occurred as a result of fencing put up to hold hooligans away.

That just makes no sense. It's senseless.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I find the reference and comment to 97 lives lost in 1989 as "proper kicking" distasteful to the extreme.

You sure you are not one of "them"?

you haven't seen anything yet, just wait till our boys really start to kick off in Germany, it'll be like D-Day all over again B|

i was at Hillsborough in 1989 when Nottingham Forest played Liverpool in the FA Cup semi final... 97 Liverpool fans lost their lives that day... now THATS a proper kicking ;)

I find the reference and comment to 97 lives lost in 1989 as "proper kicking" distasteful to the extreme.

You sure you are not one of "them"?

Guys, DancerGirl is a troll. Don't give her any credibility. Christ, she doesn't even own a dictionary.
We are all engines of karma

Guys, DancerGirl is a troll. Don't give her any credibility. Christ, she doesn't even own a dictionary.

Dancergirl won't be replying to you in Bonfire anymore. Ding, dong, the witch is dead. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Americvan football = Rugby for girlsTongue. Real men dont need body armour.

How many times have you stepped out on that field? Body "armour" (you spelled it wrong by the way) wouldn't be enough for you or any of your prime rugby players.

6'7" Martin johnson.... lets just say that our Rugby players don't have any need for body armour shall we ;)

http://www.alistuds.com/martinjohnson.jpg

Having played rugby, i hate to tell you, but we sometimes do wear body armour. I've played with guys using helmets and the really faggoty guys wear a jock cap:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ah, phooey.

I was all ready to get into the mixed-race American superior athletes and why if they had the athleticism to place soccer, a child's game, why wouldn't they play a real sport like baseball, football, or professional wrestling?

I can't believe you even went there. Not using your hands - you think this is a good thing?!

Lol!! Nice one;), However I much prefer Rugby Football (shortened to rugby to avoid the confusion) where you will see far more digital dexterity than in American.;)

I agree that football is a game for overpaid poofty actors, however I must stand up for its right to be called football. All other versions are spinnoffs (rugby, american, aussie rule) and should be known as such.

Would anyone seriously like to argue that American involves as much foot to ball connection as football?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Now Rugby... There is a Sport.

agree completely.............soccer to me is track/field.....the only difference is the baton has become a soccer ball and the relay team is a bit larger:D:D

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

at football? ;)

Two world wars and one world cup, doo dah, doo dah !

Oh hang on, that was the Germans.

Sorry.

Because american athleates make a whole shitlot more money at all the other sports in the USA. Soccer you can have a shitload of talent, but you might as well be working in McDonalds by comparison.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192