MagicGuy

The need for moderators

Bill, you just don't love me like you used to.

Like in prison? :ph34r:

Yeah - I mean like - you used to be so free - but ever since "That One Time" you have been so distant.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah - I mean like - you used to be so free - but ever since "That One Time" you have been so distant.

Geez, your starting to sound like my ex-g/f.

How's she doing? Still makes that barking noise?
:)

Yeah -
:ph34r:
But I taught her to . . . - well - then that would break some forum rules wouldn't it?:ph34r:

But the sock trick REALLY helped - thanks for lending her to me. Did I mention that she is still a bitch.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What does it take for a post to get deleted,

Just curious. Mods I love you guys, don't take offense ;)

Surprisingly not much if you disagree with the appropriate posters:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Duly added. B|

And you guys think the mods are in charge here. :D

I know better.

And another one falls in line. Fear me. :D:D:D:D

Me thinks thou dost misunderstand me.:ph34r:

you cant have any polls about funks getting his privileges back :D and I had one from last night that got deleted and I have no idea why?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I know you can't say Stupid Fucker when referring to artistcalledian.:D

really - why not - It seems to fit from time to time.:D

Ok, don't get me wrong.. I love this place and (basically) everyone here. I'm just curious what we CAN'T talk about on here?

my experience would be that you would not be able to expound on your fondness for the diversity of the phrase "Significant Other".

i was actually banned for fourteen days for pointing out that the phrase itself leaves a given individual room for interpretation on what that "Significant Other" might be. the moderator who banned me called it a "personnal attack"

when asked for assistance in understanding why some posters can do far worse, yet i cannot express disdain for catch phrase, i was denied any assistance in helping me understand the rules.

in retrospect i should have just posted a picture of my bowel movements. nobody ever got banned for that, or perhaps i should have called another user an idiot. i've never heard of anybody being banned for that.

definitely DO NOT recommend that a particular religious group particpate in a self-induced high temprature event.

that one will get you banned.

hope that helps you out there, cupcake.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

when asked for assistance in understanding why some posters can do far worse, yet i cannot express disdain for catch phrase, i was denied any assistance in helping me understand the rules.

Would you like some cheese with your whine? :P
Safe swoops
Sangiro

phuck those pussie ass moderators. They can lick my throbbing kock! i want to sodimise them with rusty herion needles, and make them suck rancid tuna salad from a festering pus filled kunt hole.

Now just to be fair: SkymonkeyOne is an ex Green Beret who trains some nasty people in his spare time. Loudiamond is an active GB who commutes between somewhere and his job in Afghanistan. Slotperfect was a Golden Knight. Tonto lives in Jo'burg and likes to shoot at stuff. I've spent my fair share of time fighting senseless African wars and Remi is a Canadian.... :ph34r:

While I have no doubt that there are meaner folks than us out there, I can almost guarantee you that your general strategy for getting to know us is flawed.
Safe swoops
Sangiro