OrangeJumper

OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!

Uhhhhhh.....well.......I just found out that I'm going to be a daddy again. :o:)
Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not a bad thing, just very unexpected!!!!! I'm a little speechless at the moment.

OMG...I can't believe it, a little OrangeJumper is in the making as we speak. :)
Wow, talk about not being able to concentrate on your work. :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

WOWWIE ZOWWIE!!! Well, congrats man! Even unexpected it's a beautiful thing, IMO!!!! Hug that momma and give her a big smooch!

Oh yeah, I definitely need to take my baby out tonight. She is so excited. She is a kindergarten teacher so you can imagine how much she loves the little ones.

Phew....wow, talk about being surprised. Man, my heart is still beating a mile a minute!!!! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Obviously he has done that already and so much more.;):D:D:D

Bobbi

well, duh! now he needs to do it AGAIN in congratulations and i love you and i'm so happy you're the mother of our children and all that sappy stuff that women love/want/need to hear when they are preggers!

damn, makes me want to have another baby... be right back...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Uhhhhhh.....well.......I just found out that I'm going to be a daddy again. :o:)
Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not a bad thing, just very unexpected!!!!! I'm a little speechless at the moment.

OMG...I can't believe it, a little OrangeJumper is in the making as we speak. :)

Name him Turtle.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Name him Turtle.:)

Those kind of names get kids beat up. :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Congrats! B|

You are the third male dz.commer that has said he is becoming a dad this week. The guys here better watch out, it seems there is something in the water! :ph34r:

(No, I'm not saying who the other two fellows are, they can announce it when they are ready.)

Edit: I just got another pm. Goodness, make that 4 dads this week! :SB|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How could it be "very" unexpected? I mean...hm I guess I just don't get it. Just make sure the stork hooks up the static line right when it comes to drop off your baby :P
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

a little OrangeJumper is in the making as we speak.

Make him a junior but with a middle name of Julius.:P

Ok, seriously, congrats!

EDIT: Get it? "Orange Julius Jumper"

Ok, so it wasn't a good joke, congrats still the same.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Geez I hope that never happens to me again :)
__

My mighty steed

How could it be "very" unexpected? I mean...hm I guess I just don't get it. Just make sure the stork hooks up the static line right when it comes to drop off your baby :P

Ok, not very unexpected...just not planned. Obviously I knew that was something that could happen, that doesn't make it any less "unexpected." :S

The Original Cabana Boy!