skymama

Holiday weekend: How many days off do you get?

I am off until the end of September. Is that long enough to recover from the four day party my club is running this weekend?

Is the Rotary Club having a party??:o:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I am off until the end of September. Is that long enough to recover from the four day party my club is running this weekend?

and when you DO work, don't you sit in the woods and play soldier, i.e. play video games, watch dvd's, etc.? ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Is that long enough to recover from the four day party my club is running this weekend?

I've seen you party. Knowing that, I'm going to have to answer NO! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had to take Friday and Monday off to make it happen, but I voted Fri - Tues.. K, SKYMAMA!!!

Always the trouble-maker, aren't ya. :P;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Team training. Hoping for 48 jumps Sat-Tue.

Pinch the gals' butts for me. Missed you guys last weekend at Perris...

I'm only off Tues, officially, but Tues - next Sunday we're off to jump at Crosskeys. Yeah, vacation!

(edit for being stoopid and speling thangs wrong)

One of the perks of being in the military is that most the time when people have a 3 day weekend we have a 4 day. We get Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, then come in for a few minute formation at 3pm on tuesday. We don't actually start a normal work day till Wendsday. So I guess it's kinda like a 5 day weekend. Yeah, it's pretty sweet. B|
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

saturday and sunday jumping then monday and tuesday wanking as brandy has to go back to tallahassee and work:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I have Monday and Tuesday off, but I'm working Saturday installing a new compressor in the plant here. Hopefully that goes quickly, so I can proceed to have rediculous amount of sinful fun this weekend. Plans include just three things:

1. Riding
2. Jumping
3. Drinking

Sort of in that order -
Maybe I'll get lucky and "nookie" might get thrown into the mix - - Ya never know - -

Easy Does It

Thats it...I'm not coming in monday...fuck it...i'll just make next week longer...

I'm gonna go ahead and spread my birthday and make it birthweek, so i'm probably gonna be drinkin, dancin, jumpin, flyin in the tunnel, and drinkin some more...not in that order
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----