NlghtJumper

Obscure fact...

The last member of the famous Bonaparte family, Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte, died in 1945, of injuries sustained from tripping over his dog's leash.

Talk about one hell of a way to finish off the last of a family... :$

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Over 2500 left handed people are killed each year from using products made for right handed people.

--Y'all watch out now!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

The last member of the famous Bonaparte family, Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte, died in 1945, of injuries sustained from tripping over his dog's leash.

Darwin: 1
Bonaparte: 0

:D
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

I am left handed and when I skydive I (like the most of us) use my right hand when I pull. I do not know if I could do a better job if my pilot chute was on my left side.

Nor do I, but you could certainly screw up a right-handed friend by lending them your rig! :)
I'm curious now. I guess this would be a pretty easy mod for a rigger, but do any of the major manufacturers offer it as an option? People sometimes report such stiff pulls that I wonder whether using their 'inferior' hand would have stopped them from being able to pull at all.

Not trying to get this moved to 'Gear and Rigging'. Just curious.

the only female to have ever been awarded the medal of honor was Mary Edwards Walker

Her Medal of Honor citation begins simply "Rank and organization: Contract Acting Assistant Surgeon (civilian)..." and goes on to list her accomplishments while assisting Union and Confederate casualties. Who was the only woman and only civilian to be recognized for her achievement on the field of battle with a Medal of Honor?

Mary Edwards Walker grew up in rural New York and graduated from Syracuse Medical College in 1855. At this time women were...

http://ngeorgia.com/people/walker.html
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The last member of the famous Bonaparte family, Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte, died in 1945

That would suck if you were out drinking and a cop stopped you. You are walking along the road...

"You look intoxicated. Where are you going?"
"I live nearby. I am walking home."
"What is your name?"
"Ummm... George... George Smith."

You tell him Napoleon Bonaparte and it's a trip to the hospital until you become rational.

My old roommates last name was Guess. Lots of fun with telephone operators.

Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.
Eurotophobia is the fear of female gentalia.
Genophobia is the fear os sex.
If you are hedonophobic, you are afraid of feeling pleasure.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliphobia is the fear of long words.
Medorthophobia is the fear of an erect penis.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Animation artists love inside jokes. In the Disney film Beauty and the Beast (1991), the road signs that Belle?s father encounters in the forest show the names of two California cities: one points to Anaheim, while the other points down a dark, sinister-looking path to Valencia. In truth, Anaheim is the site of Disneyland, while the rival Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement theme park is in the city of Valencia.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

That would suck if you were out drinking and a cop stopped you. You are walking along the road...

"You look intoxicated. Where are you going?"
"I live nearby. I am walking home."
"What is your name?"
"Ummm... George... George Smith."

You tell him Napoleon Bonaparte and it's a trip to the hospital until you become rational.

My old roommates last name was Guess. Lots of fun with telephone operators.

I had a friend who lived in a housing addition named "Enchanted Hills". All the streets in the neighborhood were named after childrens stories.

One night he was out drinking and got stopped by a cop. The cop was not amused when he asked what street the guy lived on, and got the answer: "Humpty Dumpty Lane".

Afterward my friend commented he was so thankful he didn't live on the next street over: "Three Little Pigs".
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm curious now. I guess this would be a pretty easy mod for a rigger, but do any of the major manufacturers offer it as an option? People sometimes report such stiff pulls that I wonder whether using their 'inferior' hand would have stopped them from being able to pull at all.

Not trying to get this moved to 'Gear and Rigging'. Just curious.

It could be done, but being trained on right handed rigs, and then having to transition to the other side. Since you allready have the muscle memory for the right handed pull you might as well stick with it. You wouldn't want to lose alti awareness, and then try to pull with your right hand low.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

so, you're saying these chinese people would continue fucking & giving birth without ever stepping out of line??:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

so, you're saying these chinese people would continue fucking & giving birth without ever stepping out of line??:o

Well they are Chinese and trained to do what they're told

And if they walk anything like they DRIVE....there could be 3 of 'em in line and it would still take forever!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~