skinnyshrek

World cup SOCCER

I'm watching Australia v Japan at the moment..half time.. Australia doesn't look too bad, I'm surprised!

The commentary became so so so so ridiculously biased after the first goal!!!!! It's pissing me off!!! Maybe it's a white supremacy thing...

Looks like Japan just fell apart late in the second half...Australia scored three goals against them in the last seven minutes of the game to win 3-1 :S:( I was really rooting for them to win this one. It'll take a miracle for them to advance to the second round with Brazil and Croatia as their next opponents :(:(:(

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I'm watching Australia v Japan at the moment..half time.. Australia doesn't look too bad, I'm surprised!

The commentary became so so so so ridiculously biased after the first goal!!!!! It's pissing me off!!! Maybe it's a white supremacy thing...

Looks like Japan just fell apart late in the second half...Australia scored three goals against them in the last seven minutes of the game to win 3-1 :S:( I was really rooting for them to win this one. It'll take a miracle for them to advance to the second round with Brazil and Croatia as their next opponents :(:(:(

I know hey! I just started a thread about Australia's win cos I so can't believe it.. my mouth is still hanging open. I'm living in Australia and for the whole last 2 weeks everyone has been taking the piss out of the fact that Australia is even in the World Cup - I can't believe they won! And in total style! :o:o:o

Wait. Didn't Portugal win yesterday? They already played!! You're confusing me.

Your so blonde:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I caught most of that game this morning. I'll admit - Oz looked like crap most of the game, and the Japanese goaltender was looking sharp - that great save on the free kick in about the 60th minute.

And then it was like Australia and Japan mutually said, "Just kidding. This last 75 minutes was a joke."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yes, the "goaltenders" (not goalkeepers, although "goalie" is acceptable) occupy the positions at the ends of the "soccer field." (not "football pitch") He is always distinguishable as his "jersey" (not "kit") is always a standout "color." (not "colour")

[shakes head and walks away....:P]

Speaking of shaking heads:

Jun 12 - Score at 41 minutes
Czech Republic 2
United States 0

ouch...

For those of us Yanks out there who don't know the implications, think of an American Football game that is 28-0 at halftime.

Things aren't looking good for the US this time around.

3-0. fuck.

i knew it was a bad plan to look on here while watching the replay hehe...

good result for Oz, to be fair the Japanese goal should blatently not have been allowed, but the scoreline was just a bit harsh based on the game...

i will bet 2 jumps that england beat trinidad by 2 goals anyone want to take that bet

i might take u up on that since you say "by 2 goals" so if the scoreline is 2-1 to england, i still win? how about 4-1?
i want to watch some of the trinidad/ sweden game though just to get a feel for trinidad's game.

well, if you want to take the bet i will put a jump on your account..I am good for my word. Post your home dz my home dz is skydive the farm in ga if you lose put a jump on my account
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?