Girlfalldown

A question about lube

with all the turbulance I would suggest that you would need more grip rather than less - what about peanut butter? :DB|

Creamy or chunky?

I vote for creamy. Chunky is just too out there!:S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Creamy or chunky?

I vote for creamy. Chunky is just too out there!:S

I can see it now.

"New Skippy chunky peanut butter! For HER Pleasure!"

but who/how do you get the chunks "removed"?:S:o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm sorry but do you not realize how much wind is in that tunnel? I don't care if the chick is dripping wet once the air hits it it'll be on the ceiling.

Call me perverted, sure, but that is such an amazingly hot mental picture! :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Funny you say that. My gynecologist suggest vegetable oil. True story.

You must have a really cute vag if your gyno was hitting on you. :ph34r:

That reminds me of this joke:

I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynecologist when early one morning I received a call from his office: I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30am. I had just packed everyone off to work and school and it was around 8:45 already.

The trip to his office usually took about 35 minutes so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure that I was presentable.

I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in. Knowing the procedure, as I am sure you all do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here. I was a little surprised when he said:

"My...we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?" but I didn't respond. The appointment over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day went normal, some shopping, cleaning and the evening meal, etc.

At 8:30 that evening my 14 year old daughter was fixing to go to a school dance, when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom - where's my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another from the cabinet.

She called back, "No - I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Holy shit that was funny.... GFD, your awesome, would love to meet you in person.

~Chachi
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your not the only that would like to meet GirlFallDown....get in line behind me..

Be careful. I met her in person and she beat me up and broke my ankle. She's a violent little wench.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Only problem is vegatable oil gets in the sheets and never come out and starts to stink :| Not that I've ever tried it or anything ;)

Maybe you should wash your sheets once in a while.:P

Personally I'd just do it on the slip n slide like everyone else!!!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)