Girlfalldown

Strip clubs

Would someone please explain to me why strippers can't be fully nude in California strip clubs if they serve alcohol? Also if a stripper can't be fully nude can they keep their top on and remove the thong in stead of keeping the thong on and being topless? Seems that would be more fun.

Just wondering.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

It is all old blue law crap to do with topless/nudity and a liquor license. Not sure about the exact details.

Let me know where you are going to dance! That IS why you are asking, right?;)

Trust me, no one wants to see this naked right now.

--------------

Post a picture and we'll decide whether to open it or not.B| After all, we're all very good judges of almost anything and we'll be pleased to let you know our opinions!:$
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Post a picture and we'll decide whether to open it or not.B| After all, we're all very good judges of almost anything and we'll be pleased to let you know our opinions!:$

That's so kind of you.

--------------

Depends on city ordinance. Some clubs can have fully nude and serve liquor, some you have to provide your own liquor. It's just more proof of the man trying to keep us down. The club close to me is kick ass!! Fully nude girls, alcohol, and awesome food.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Depends on city ordinance. Some clubs can have fully nude and serve liquor, some you have to provide your own liquor. It's just more proof of the man trying to keep us down. The club close to me is kick ass!! Fully nude girls, alcohol, and awesome food.

I could never get into the whole 'eat while watching strippers' thing. There was a club up here that had free eggnog during the holidays!:| Yummy!

I could never get into the whole 'eat while watching strippers' thing.

Well you could wander off to have sex in the bathroom, but the bouncer will give you dirty looks when you walk out....:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ah Shannon.... trust me... if it was a poll between who would these perv rather see nakid: you or me, it would be a no contest! lmao

By the way, Montreal clubs are awsome... ;)

The poll would be the same if it was me or Shannon too!

I Just don't look good naked anymore You need Real Player for this one.

From what I "hear", the clubs in Calgary are OKAY too!B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

the clubs in Calgary

Yeah.. I'm sure they are as far as minor leagues go... ;)

Hey remember we're just youngsters out here in the west. 100 years ago we were living in tents while you people in the east had warm brick buildings and maybe even in door plumbing.

We're trying to catch up, peddling as fast as we can!

Send us some of your excellent strippers as soon as possible to help us catch up sooner!B|

By the way, Montreal clubs are awsome... ;)

...And Canuk beer is like moonshine...

Okay, I can take shots from an easterner about our western strippers but when you start insulting Canadian beer, well "thems fightin' words">:(