sangiro

In Before The Lock (IBTL)

I know there are plenty of things that become annoying..but what also annoys me is if anybody dares have a different opinion from that of moderators/etc... they get a dozen posts telling them to go elsewhere if they don't like it. I see no problem with someone expressing their opinion. And yes, if they don't like it they can leave, but the sucking up annoys me more than the IBTL .

I don't know, billvon and TheAnvil have plenty of debates and disagreements that go on for pages and I don't think Vinny has been asked to leave over it.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

I don't know, billvon and TheAnvil have plenty of debates and disagreements that go on for pages and I don't think Vinny has been asked to leave over it.

I understand that... but that wasn't what I was referring to.:P I didn't mean disagreements over politics, etc and those opinions differing from moderators. I meant in regards to how things are run.

Quite the opposite in fact. We did a little experiment at Rantoul and, of course, I was correct. We paraded right through the Dropzone.com tent and not a single person recognized him or said anything. Brilliant.

Chuck

That was he was not wearing his green smiley face mask.
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Knowing the group around here, they'll find other ways to phrase an "IBTL" post without actually saying it. Do we have permission to lock them out if the intent is obviously there without that exact phrase?

bump...

ya mean like JBAL (Just Before A Lock)
or...STBC (Soon To Be Closed)
or....or.....damnit. they just aren't the same.

[BLATANT VIOLATION]

"IBTL"

[/BLATANT VIOLATION]

See ya in a few days. :)
Thomas

Knowing the group around here, they'll find other ways to phrase an "IBTL" post without actually saying it. Do we have permission to lock them out if the intent is obviously there without that exact phrase?

bump...

ya mean like JBAL (Just Before A Lock)
or...STBC (Soon To Be Closed)
or....or.....damnit. they just aren't the same.

[BLATANT VIOLATION]

"IBTL"

[/BLATANT VIOLATION]

See ya in a few days. :)
Thomas

pleifer goes running into the other room waaaaaa!!!
daddy he's looking at me.....
what is this grade school....
Must find people to taddle on:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Moderators have permission to lock any user who make an IBTL posts out of the forums for up to 2 days.

Ohhhh, I forgot about that rule. I need to go back and look to see who wrote that in the thread I just deleted. Fun times! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Moderators have permission to lock any user who make an IBTL posts out of the forums for up to 2 days.

Ohhhh, I forgot about that rule. I need to go back and look to see who wrote that in the thread I just deleted. Fun times! ;)

I am to blame, not them. Abuse me, just please let them go free.

Perhaps I can get by with just a public flogging since the last response to that thread was before I even registered.

Oooh... a flogging from skymama. This sounds like it might be kind of ... fun. :$

Perhaps I can get by with just a public flogging since the last response to that thread was before I even registered.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. :P

Hush, Lisa, I'm *trying* to get a flogging here. :D Oh, wait, that helps my case. Carry on. :)

Oooh... a flogging from skymama. This sounds like it might be kind of ... fun. :$

Are you kidding? She doesn't even leave a welt [:/]
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Are you kidding? She doesn't even leave a welt

Your ass is so nice, I didn't want to leave a mark. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon