jumper03

Dear Sunshine...

Dear Sunshine, why is Steve still flirting heavily here even though he has a full-time girlfriend now? :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hey sweetie -- I tried to PM you. Hope things are OK.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

People assume I look like a dirty hippie rather than smell like a dirty hippie, when they meet me they are confused and stare at my ass. What should I do? :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Dear Sunshine - We can only afford to pay the dentist for one extraction. Should we have him pull the green, fuzzy tooth? Or the black one that's cracked and bleeding?

Thank you,
Breathless in the North

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'll have you know that hippies take good care of their teeth, its the smell that gets ya.
Although, I am originally from Arkansas. :|
maybe that applies too. :D:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Thanks, it turns out the green fuzzy one had already fallen out on its own. What I was looking at was a gummy bear that got stuck in the gap. We can now afford to have 'old chopper' pulled by a gosh darn professional.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Dear sunshine,

I have a mad crush on rodeochic. How do I tell her?

plus

I have water in my right ear. What's the best way to remove it or dry it up?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Dear Sunshine,
Why is it that every time my puppy looses a horrendous stinky fart and I cringe - she wags her tail????

>:(

Awwww your puppy is giving you a gift!!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Dear Sunshine,
Why is it that every time my puppy looses a horrendous stinky fart and I cringe - she wags her tail????

>:(

Karma always seems suprised when she farts... your pup sounds mean... :Dbut not in a bad way... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Dear Sunshine,

I have this fantasy of taking the lady of my dreams on a midnight carriage ride through Hotlanta on a warm, moonlit summer night. How would I go about asking her?

TripleF

Just ask...i bet she'd be happy to go (and prolly needs to be around a good friend right now)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!