BillyVance

One reason to be thankful I have a baby GIRL...

:D:D:D:D

Post your captions for this pic!

. . . so the parents were released on their own custody and the DA's office reports that it was INDEED justifiable homicide. Now over to Mark with Sports news from Cananda of all places.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Kind of along those same lines, I was just gonna say "two little bastards". :D

If you ever watch WWE's SmackDown! show on Friday nights, there is a "Little Bastard" that hides under the ring as a leprechaun and interferes in matches involving an Irish wrestler. It's so comical...

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So!

Don't you know who that is?

It's Billy Vance BITCH!:D:D

FUCK YEAH! Though I've been gone for 2 months more or less, I'm not going to search through a couple hundred pages worth of Bonfire bullshit to see if someone posted that pic before! So sue me! :P :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just keep thinking of Scarface...

[Mommy to kids] "Why do you have to hurt everything you touch? Why do you have to destroy everything that comes your way? Malagradecido! Mal hijo! (spelling?)"

[Mommy to Daddy] "I told you, mayng, I told you, don't fuck wit' me! I told you, no fuckin' kids! No, but you wouldn't listen! Well, you stupid fuck! Look at you now."

[Older one speaking to parents, pointing out the younger one] "You wanna fuck wit me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"

[Older one to younger one] "Lesson number two - don't get high on your own supply."

[Children to parents] "What you lookin' at? You both a bunch a fuckin' iceholes. Jou know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I just keep thinking of Scarface...

[Mommy to kids] "Why do you have to hurt everything you touch? Why do you have to destroy everything that comes your way? Malagradecido! Mal hijo! (spelling?)"

[Mommy to Daddy] "I told you, mayng, I told you, don't fuck wit' me! I told you, no fuckin' kids! No, but you wouldn't listen! Well, you stupid fuck! Look at you now."

[Older one speaking to parents, pointing out the younger one] "You wanna fuck wit me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"

[Older one to younger one] "Lesson number two - don't get high on your own supply."

[Children to parents] "What you lookin' at? You both a bunch a fuckin' iceholes. Jou know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

Dude, you're kind of worrying me.;)

So? Whaddya think? (smile real big)

Chuck

She's lovely! Never been sick, so far. Smiles and laughs a lot. It's fun being a stay-at-home dad. My wife is jealous! :D

How about this one:

Reuters - Two artists demonstrate their performance art at the exhibition, "Adulthood" on Friday. The performers sought to bring attention to threatened Republican slashes in the budget for the National Endowment for the Arts. Said one artist, who insisted that he be called "Boo Boo," "The NEA funding has allowed us to express our inner selves. The $20,000.00 grant barely covered the use of materials and security deposit on the rental unit. Wihtout their assistance, we'd be called 'brats' and not 'visionaries.'"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

So Billy. only 18 years left can we have a countdown please:D:D:D:D:D.
For Jello Jay he has about 3 years leftB|
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I hate to tell you that the sex of your baby has nothing to do with whether they will be mischevious or not like that. My son has been SO much easier to raise than my daughter and has been in less trouble by far!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

sons are so much easier to raise my sister was a total biatch. I turned out to be quite the little angelic son

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So? Whaddya think? (smile real big)

Chuck

She's lovely! Never been sick, so far. Smiles and laughs a lot. It's fun being a stay-at-home dad. My wife is jealous! :D

Yup! Daddy's girl! They're pretty wonderous and wonderful. She gets older, you'll be keepin' a bat by the front door to keep the boys away!:D:D

Chuck

Bat???

I guess I would let them off that easy if they were only Looking.

Shotguns, Assault Rifles and a handy shovel seem to be more efficient to me.

All i can hear is the jeopardy theme with 4 years left for your daughter jay..lol Sorry dude but your fucked. She has definately cheanged within a year. :D:D:D but if you need any help blowing upan airbed;)

Bat???

I guess I would let them off that easy if they were only Looking.

Shotguns, Assault Rifles and a handy shovel seem to be more efficient to me.

I had a friend tell me he actually sat on his front porch waiting for his girl's new boyfriend to show up. He was slowly and surely cleaning a 12 gauge shotgun when the dude showed up. Made him sweat pretty good. :D:D