mdrejhon

Rainbow Boogie 2006 PHOTOS -- and the gayway world record

Hi,

Some of the best ones are up now!
Check out Nigel's website Photo Gallery (Dozens!).
(And see main article for more info)

Attendance of about 40 of various skydivers. (Over 100 if including other skydivers not attending for the boogie). The world record 10-way gayway formation is pictured. There's even the 34-way photo too (mixed gay and straight) in the above photo gallery. It actually completed on the first attempt!

I haven't updated the www.rainbowskydive.com website just yet; but will soon!

(If you didn't go -- Register for Rainbow Boogie 2007 for next summer, if you have never registered before!)

Also, here are additional photos attached:

Cool photos, Mark... looks like a great success for your :D boogie!

Makes me a little sad that whoever put together the photos felt the need to specify "some of these people are straight"... but that's a discussion more suited for SC. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Excellent Mark! Thanks for sharing B|

I do have to say however I don't believe there are really that many homosexuals on earth, much less that many homosexual skydivers, not to mention homosexual skydivers that would allow their picture to be published so the whole world will know they're homosexuals. :|
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Mark

Everyone wanted to see Nigel's excellent photos they crashed the server that they were on.

Thank You for all you and your partners hard work in putting this Boogie on.

I have a really great idea for next year. I've already told it to Brian. He told me to get busy because I have less than 12 months to do it. PM me and I'll tell you about it. I'll run it by Kirsten also.

Hope Nigel would post a picture of our 12-way that could have been and also if anyone has a picture of our SCR thing they could post that.

Blue Skies and Thanks for a Fun Time

Chris

I'm sorry but for a bunch of gay people at a venure called the "Rainbow" boogie there is just NOT enough colour there, you lot need to lift your game next year:ph34r::ph34r:

My jumpsuiot would look FABULOUS at that event ;):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

not to mention homosexual skydivers that would allow their picture to be published so the whole world will know they're homosexuals.

Its the 1st step in our millitant heterosexual agenda.

The second step is to identify every single one of them with a distinctive moniker on websites. :|

:D
Remster

The second step is to identify every single one of them with a distinctive moniker on websites. :|:D

Distinctive moniker? LOL

Close - well, we had the circular Ranbow Boogie logo all over the dropzone.

T-Shirts, patches, posters, banner, and the 8-foot banner. We sold three dozen Rainbow Boogie logo T-Shirts as well, to help pay costs of the event...

Same circular logo as in my avatar. Everyone says it is a pretty nice logo, and we will be reusing the logo every year.

But we'll only wear the T-Shirts when WE want to :D, not everytime we go to a dropzone -- they are nice and straight-friendly and not-in-your-face. Though I definitely will when I go to the Twin Otter event at Gan.

Distinctive moniker? LOL

Carefull Mark. We're not quote sure you are gay just yet, but you may be next... :ph34r:

PS: Dont worry Keith, I think you'll be safe as our only official Homo for a while... ;)

Official or Token?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Distinctive moniker? LOL

Carefull Mark. We're not quote sure you are gay just yet, but you may be next... :ph34r:

PS: Dont worry Keith, I think you'll be safe as our only official Homo for a while... ;)

Official or Token?

Well it's not token as there is more than one out gay on the site, and probably quite a few more who are not out:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm sorry but for a bunch of gay people at a venure called the "Rainbow" boogie there is just NOT enough colour there, you lot need to lift your game next year:ph34r::ph34r:

You said FABULOUS. I always knew there was a little bit of gay boy inside of you :P
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I always knew there was a little bit of gay boy inside of you :P

And you're not gonna offer him a little more? ;)

Blues,
Dave

Dammit Dave! I just wasted a whole mouthful of Sunshine Wheat:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You said FABULOUS. I always knew there was a little bit of gay boy inside of you :P

But did he describe the color as "perriwinkle?" That would be the clincher. :P

No No describing the colour as Salmon Pink would be a dead give away :D:D
i.e.
"Oh WOW Your Curtains are Salmon Pink, how FABULOUS":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

" I'm sorry but for a bunch of gay people at a venure called the "Rainbow" boogie there is just NOT enough colour there, you lot need to lift your game next year"

We're working on that. Collectively we have come up with some colorful ideas both for RW and Freefly.

It's a lot to organize but it can be done.

Chris.

P.S. A Rainbow Toga Party afterwards? What a Hellfish idea.;)

I'm sorry but for a bunch of gay people at a venure called the "Rainbow" boogie there is just NOT enough colour there, you lot need to lift your game next year

My jumpsuiot would look FABULOUS at that event

Yup just not enough COLOR in the photo.. although there is a wee bit of lavender these Squeakipoo... come on.. post your pictures.. show em how its done;)