McBeth

How 'bout that sunburn

I get those all the time.
For me the problem is driving a convertable in Florida after spending too long away. If you do it more often, you'll set up a "base tan" and you wont burn as easily.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I grew up near the beach and so I am a sunscreen queen. I always put SPF 45 on my face and 15 on my body if I'm going to be in the sun for any length of time. I don't find looking like shoe leather at 45 sexy.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I grew up near the beach and so I am a sunscreen queen. I always put SPF 45 on my face and 15 on my body if I'm going to be in the sun for any length of time. I don't find looking like shoe leather at 45 sexy.

I am usually smart... guess my mind was just somewhere else. I did put 15 on my face, which stopped it from getting burnt.

youch!!!

Thats nothing I'v had a sunburn on 50% of my body. 8 hours of sun with NO sunscreen. And I'm just as light skinned as you!! It took a month for my back and chest to heal!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Ouch.

But here's a surefire cure to take the sting out of it and to stop your skin peeling.

Make ice tea. I kid you not.

Take tea bags and put them in super cold water with ice. Then apply the tea directly to your skin with cotton wool. it will help.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I just feel bad for the sun fading and damage that was done to your tat. If you want it to stay pretty bring a stick of spf and make someone apply it next time you poor dear. B|

My mom used to throw the liquid aloe and some baking soda in a bath and soaking in it would take out the sting and stop the shivers. [:/]

another great tip - even though it will leave you stinky - take white vinegar and dab it on your skin - sit under a fan or just let it air dry - then schlop on the aloe - works every time

i pretty much burn by looking outside it's ridiculous - but that trick helps me all the time - tea bags work too but they also stain your skin - and sometimes leave you streaky
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

another great tip - even though it will leave you stinky - take white vinegar and dab it on your skin - sit under a fan or just let it air dry - then schlop on the aloe - works every time

Yep, the white vinegar takes the sting out of a sunburn (and any minor burn for that matter!)

You smell like a salad but at least you can sleep!

'Shell
'Shell