GQ_jumper

Are you wearing underwear right now?

Must.... resist.... closet.... jokes....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i said the underwear was in the closet not me;), i've been out for years.....i mean, wait what?!!?!:P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

who sleeps with clothes on?!

Oh, sure, sleeping in the buff seems like a good idea until the weather radio wakes you up at 4 AM, informing you that a half-dozen ICBMs from a former Soviet block country are three minutes out, and you have to crawl into the muddy drainage culvurt under your street to survive the blast. Then you crawl out, naked, wet, and covered head-to-toe in slime, only to discover that your house and clothes have been vaporized. None of the other survivors have any clothes to spare, and you've got one hour to make it to a shelter before dangerous levels of fallout start to pollute the streets. Now it's 4:30 in the morning, and you're wet and naked, walking through the ruins of a bombed-out city, trying to find an overcrowded fallout shelter.

No thanks. That's why I sleep IN my fallout shelter, in a full NBC survival suit, with a flashlight and a pistol duct taped to my waist. You can never be too prepared.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.