MrHixxx

Couchfreaks 26 Roll Call

So, whose going? Gonna be a cool year: 4 Skydive AZ planes, Pitts, Helicopter, Balloons, Beer for the duration, Rampant nudity and a criminally good time...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

duh! of course i'll be there. i will be accepting bribes on wednesday in cash or liquid form (:D) from those who want to be bumped up in the electrical outlet hookup rotation. i'm also accepting applications for billo's beauties, more details to come...

They might be scared, but that is okay. Outlaw boogies are all about transcending fear. Going from modern day yuppie skydivers to hardcore dyed in wool jump fiends willing strip, strut, and sell their butts for altitude. We've built it, they will come...

xxx, Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

I will be there with Wingsuit demos, including a a variety of Phoenix Fly suits. I will also be offering wingsuit 1st jump courses and am willing to organize flocks.

I would love to get enough birds there to fill a plane!!!
Joni

I just received confirmation that FSM will be at Couchfreaks this year blessing everyone on their jumps with his noodly appendage...

awesome! I can't wait for some FSM-blessed jumps. If the jump doesn't go so well, it's just because FSM wanted it that way.

WWFSMD,
b

So, whose going? Gonna be a cool year: 4 Skydive AZ planes, Pitts, Helicopter, Balloons, Beer for the duration, Rampant nudity and a criminally good time...

-Hixxx

Hmmm...rampant nudity guys or gals? Just checking.

Hey, I'll be a first timer at Couch Freaks. A few of my buds from Skydive Superior will be there too.

And I can't leave out my old AFF bud, Steve. Long live the flying penis brothers! Cya at the c freaks!

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

i've attached one of the proposed FSM-ways that we're looking to organize at the boogie. the meatballs will be two 4-way donuts flown by midgits (must be in the neighborhood of 5'2" or less) and then the noodles will be a mix of cat and diamond grips. midgits cannot be noodle fliers, and all noodle fliers must be wearing full pirate regalia. B|

-Hixxx

Hey, I'll be a first timer at Couch Freaks. A few of my buds from Skydive Superior will be there too.

And I can't leave out my old AFF bud, Steve. Long live the flying penis brothers! Cya at the c freaks!

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

So what am I? Chopped Liver?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

So what am I? Chopped Liver?

Why heavens no gal....you're more like a finely marbled juicy tendor steak! :$ Wasn't dissin' ya...just addressing skydivers I know that are plannin' on cummin' to c freaks.

My apologies Mini Jefe!!!!

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!