normiss

Where do you put catsup? (ketchup if you will)

So...I have NEVER seen "Refrigerate after opening" on a catsup bottle...UNTIL tonight!!!
I swear this is a new marketing campaign!!!
Heinz now has "Refrigerator door" sized, special edition type containers that actually say "For best results, refrigerate after opening" on the label of ONLY the refrigerator door containers...NONE of their other bottles or containers say that!!!
:S
I've NEVER refrigerated catsup!!! ewwww....it ruins the taste! IMHO anyway!;)

the fridge pack i would assume would go into the fridge, as the non fridge pack would go wherever you decide to put it outside of the frigde.......B| jackassB| i as well saw the frigde pack tonight for the first time..... WIERD. what store did u see this at?
Go my child, Fly and be free! Or better yet go Freefly!

"For best results, refrigerate after opening" on the label of ONLY the refrigerator door containers...NONE of their other bottles or containers say that!!!

I never knew that you could store ketchup outside of the frig. I had to go look at my bottle. Shore nuf, it doesn't say that I have to! :o

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

you coming in for Flock n Dock???

No, I haven't done a wingsuit jump since Skyfest in July. Wingsuits aren't so much fun in the heat, and I've been having problems with my shoulders anyway.

Hope you have fun though. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I put it on fries/burgers allkinds of things.

reall, I keep mine in the fridge.
but it doesnt do anything other than keep it cold. look at all the resturants cafeterias; they put itona counter/shelf

Well, the restaurants go through those ketchup bottles a lot faster than we would at home. So there's no issues about freshness. I keep my ketchup in the fridge. I hardly use it anyway. When the expiration date arrives, it goes in the garbage.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The only thing I put ketchup on is a hamburger. I always thought you could store ketchup at room temperature as long as the seal has not been broken. Once it is, it has to go in the refrigerator. Sorta like Mayo.

Chris

Growing up, Mom always put it in the fridge so I do to.

Yep, mine too and me too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When you sqeeze out your Ketchup and it has a lot of little bubbles in it, its going bad. Remember, its a food product, leaving it sit out after being exposed to the air will cause bacteria to start growing. If you're ok with that, then good on ya, leav it out of the fridge. It can still go bad in the fridge if you let it age enough.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."