adventurechick

Elsinore Rocks!!

Man, I'm on dial up still. You guys are killin me.

MUST........GO......TO........CHICKS ROCK .....BOOGIE........!!!!!!!!!

Nooooow you're talkin...... B|

Ok fine, here is a pic from last weekend-- I'm the one in the back on the right.... http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/2006.Sept.16/2006.Sept.16-Pages/Image94.html

Yo cocheese, I think you'll like her better in person, she looks way hotter than the picture, and guess what, I saw her almost everyday bases for past couple day:P

I have to agree. Melanie is one of the most naturally beautiful women that I know, inside and out. She is an amazing and fun flyer, and my favorite coach. (She has taught me SO MUCH. I could never thank her enough for her guidance.) Also, we kissed in freefall on the day that I did my recurrency. Ha-ha!!!

To Cocheese~
Jeffy, you'd better make it out here!!! You won't regret it...Chick's Rock is an awesome boogie. Plus, Mel will be there!

Also, we kissed in freefall on the day that I did my recurrency. Ha-ha!!!

Silly me! I happen to be uncurrent. I need a recurrency jump! :|

Bwahahahahaha>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Also, we kissed in freefall on the day that I did my recurrency. Ha-ha!!!

Silly me! I happen to be uncurrent. I need a recurrency jump! :|

Bwahahahahaha>:(>:(>:(

Arn't you in some wierd foreign country?
:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You had me at....when i read your profile in Parachutist. Seriously, I said to my self, "Wow" then passed out.;) And here you are....about to promise me a kiss pass if i show up.:$:ph34r:

Just for you, cocheese... we're sporting tunnel hair and all. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Check out some of the pics on the "Around the DZ" page on the Elsinore web site.

Glad you had a great time. We'll be expecting you to give the same hospitality if we visit Florida!

Blue Skies!

Harry

Do you know who has the photo of me being pied??

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Don't know who was there when it happend. Pat probably didn't get a photo or it would have been put on the web site.
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Oops, that'd be me. Photos are attached.

(I still don't know how people continue to fall for the "let's all take a group photo... No no, over here in the grass." trick)

YEEEEEssssssss, those are friggin' awesome photos. Simpson rules. B|

Shiot, that sucks for Benji!!!

He's such a clumsy focker! :ph34r: First, he drops his helmet.. now this! :ph34r:

Was good to see you at the Fly Boyz Film fest. I was definitly a hight fly boy that night.:S

It was good to meet you Gail, sorry for not baing able to take you back. Thanks for all the sweet comments, Jen "scrubs" for the ride & thanks to Mel for not only being a hottie but also a super badass caring hottie picking me up at the E.R. after the most pathetic non skydiving related accident and feeding me all them good pain killers with my chicken soup. I understand why all you guys have a crush on her. :)

*Cough* AHEM. Now how'd they get you? :D

You'll note the group photo was taken after the pieing.

It was a harrowing tale, two men came out of the shadows. I noticed their hand behind their backs and conviction in their eyes. However, alas, only too late.

Mel and I go way back. Like to her first four way team.

Would that be the infamous Team LoChick?

...the most pathetic non-skydiving related accident...

The important thing is you did it with good intentions. All too often, individuals are late to the loading area, forcing dozens of people to wait on them. You clearly put others before you by risking life and limb (primarily limb) to board the plane in a timely fashion.

I'm just giving you shit, heal up soon. I need someone to drag me around the sky and put me where I need to be on 4way VRW jumps.

and huge get well wishes to him since he broke his wrist today

Other than a predictable kitten genocide, what happened?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Would that be the infamous Team LoChick?

Here is the infamous Team LoChick in action at the second Chicks Rock. This is the team that made pink Protecs cool. http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/calendar/chicksrock/amy-mel.html Wait, pink Protecs aren't cool, what?? No no, they are. Really.

ah, no. even before team lo-chick, there was Team Capricious at Cross Keys. we had a blast!!

So Stace, why aren't YOU coming to Chicks Rock?????? Recurrency and Capricious reunion all wrapped up into one. I mean, c'mon, it's CHICKS Rock.... see attached pic for evidence of hot chick team back in the day..... gotta love my first jumpsuit.... sweet grippers, man.....

I took your Priceline advice. See you Saturday morning.:)

No sh*t. LOVE it. Love everything about it. You will not be sorry, I can promise you that! Don't forget your rock star costume for the hugely giant rock star party Saturday night!!! B| Sweeeeeet!!! :D