turtlespeed

Whoah - Rockstar Supernova . . .

yea probably true.

I strill don'tknow why the sent ryan packing.

they said Ryan has been the most improved and storm has been kinda stagnant.

wouldnt you think they'd give him a chance and let her go?

(beside the fact the tommy has been trying to fuck her since the start)

I don't think Ryan would have won, But I think he's better than Storm
My photos

My Videos

yea probably true.

I strill don'tknow why the sent ryan packing.

they said Ryan has been the most improved and storm has been kinda stagnant.

wouldnt you think they'd give him a chance and let her go?

(beside the fact the tommy has been trying to fuck her since the start)

I don't think Ryan would have won, But I think he's better than Storm

I thought......they tell Ryan he is the most improved and then tell him, it's over???? Tommy wants to keep Storm there for eye candy! No, Ryan wouldn't have won, but I wasn't through listening to him. Besides he got robbed of performing his original song as an encore! If they are going to eliminate 2, and they knew they didn't want Ryan why not get rid of both Storm and Ryan together? I sure wish Lukas had been in the bottom three! It's creepy watching him perform....what's with that stagger he uses on stage? WTF.......ick!

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

yup. I agree with each of those points.

I dont really understand why so many ppl like toby. he's getting some decent performances but his voice isn't so gr8. he screams rather thatn sings.

Lukas sounds like he got a beniot (ben-wah) ball stuck in his throat
My photos

My Videos

you guys see this rockin' video of Dilana?

She is super badass on the show but this is awful...

She did a VERY crap version of Talking Heads Psycho Killer, she's lucky they kept her that was shocking:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OK, so I watched this silly show for the first time last night and here is my review:P:

The first "Supernova" song with the one guy as the lead singer bored me; as did follow up performances by the guy who did the encore, and the first two in the bottom three; Storm and Ryan (and I can't help but think if "Ryan Star" is his real name he most definitely should have changed it like most rockers do. And if that is, in fact, his rocker name I'm wondering why he didn't try out for American Idol instead of a show with "Rock Star" right in the title.:S.)

Not that they didn't have nice voices; but I've heard it, seen it, been there & bought the T-shirt.

Then came Dilana. The confused look on the Supernova judges' faces was hilarious. I could tell they were unsure of that performance. But, I could care less; I LOVED it! It was different. There was room for improvement, sure, but her voice rocked and her style was fantastic. I liked that I was a little scared of her during that performance.:D

Talent? Sure, they all have talent. But the goal is to be entertained. And I just wasn't except for Dilana's "questionable" performance.

And something about Storm made Billy and I laugh every time she appeared on screen. She kept grabbing her crotch and throwing her hands out like "Yo. Yo. Yo. What up!".:S Her act was silly.

And that Ryan guy climbing on top of the speakers?:D Could he have been any more careful and unrockery about it? It was like a suit trying to live out his childhood fantasy of being a rock star.

I won't be watching again, but I'll root for Dilana to win.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

She did a VERY crap version of Talking Heads Psycho Killer, she's lucky they kept her that was shocking

I thought it was fantastic.:)
I'm a big Talking Heads fan, I thought it was heresy:ph34r::ph34r:

I'm really glad no one has done "Sympathy for the Devil" this is my ALL time favorite song and I'd hate to have to travel the the states just to kill someone for butchering that song:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That is a few years old.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

that song is lame[:/] not very much for a musician to bite into. plus, I HATE dumb lyrics

it's better than the version she did tongiht
plus she is HOT:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

that song is lame[:/] not very much for a musician to bite into. plus, I HATE dumb lyrics

it's better than the version she did tongiht
plus she is HOT:ph34r::ph34r:

Yes, Dilana is hot, but there is much more to her than just hotness. She is very deep.

Oh who the hell am I kidding - yeah - She's hot.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, IMO- Storm was the only one of the 3 who performed well last night. Ryan's screaming was hard to listen to and Dilana's performance? Just plain weird- she used the exact same vocal effects that she used the night before- worked for Mother Mother, but did NOT work on Psycho Killer. If she was trying to throw the competition, she was doing a pretty good job. (Or maybe she's soooo cocky that she didn't even bother to rehearse a song just in case?) Storm, on the other hand, picked a song she knew and loved and one that was well suited to her voice and style. She rocked it, and I don't usually like Beatles covers. She's wrong for the band, but I also think it would have been wrong of them to eliminate the only one who gave a decent performance!

I just loved the look on Ryan's face when they told him to go! Guess I'm just mean like that but he was soooo surprised and pissed! Then he basicly told them they were dumb not to choose him! Too funny! I haven't forgiven him for what he did to Layla last week- then he butchers the Who? Buh Bye!

The Supernova original- less sucky than the first two, but I can't stand Lukas. Honestly, I don't see myself buying any of their music no matter who they choose as a lead singer! The show is kind of cool to watch just to see new talent emerging- besides, what else is on? Its summer re-run season!

Ok, so kaerodyne thinks that it was a plot to put the media spin on dilana's comments during the interview in order to turn votes against her and get her booted off because she was kickin' butt and she's not american. Got me thinking... I thought she had the show wrapped up until the "interview". Anyone else think it's fishy?

Oh, and Storm needs to take her ass to the hizzouse.:|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Oh, I definitely think there was a LOT of "media spin", but I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she's not "American", OR getting her booted off. I think it was just added drama because she's been an obvious favorite of theirs for so long- now if she wins, they can say she had all this "adversity" to deal with- adversity that didn't exist until last week. And if by any chance she doesn't, they can say it was fan backlash because she's a bitch. They're covered either way, and the audience has a reason to keep watching without thinking the winner is obviously predetermined.

Oh, and not that I disagree about Storm, I just happen to think she was the only one of the 3 who "brought it" last night. If they were going to boot her last night, in all fairness, they should have booted all 3 of them!

I don't think 5 minutes go by with Tommy Lee NOT thinking about f***ing someone or something! :o But actually, Dilana is the LAST finalist I would expect to sleep with him! She seems a little older than the rest of them (men and women) and she also seems like someone who could probably deal with the constant sexual harrassment and put him in his place. Did I mention, I think he's really creepy?!

Tommy Lee is a dumb ass. The singers on the show who are trying out are all pretty fucking good. The rest of the band "supernova", man they suck. Those two original songs they did suck the big one. Tommy Lee, he pretty much makes me want to gag. THe guitar player, I forget his name. Yeah he kind of looks like Slash, guess thats his claim to fame. Jason Newstead, man what a shame. You used to be cool. Get some pride dude. I would like the one of the singers to just come out and say. " I changed my mind, you guys suck! Im going to start my own band."