Scoop

Got my new job!

To those that may know I was applying for a new job in similar line of work as my voluntary role. Well I got it! B| Passed the assesments long time ago, just passed the fitness test and medical today. Start in a month ;) Very pleased with myself. Be nice to finally be on the payroll. The only surprise was the pay has changed..... its gone up an extra £2000 pounds :P

Yes, I owe beer. I know its not a first but its important all the same

Of course mate, good luck to you! If you stay out there any longer you'll start developing funny eyelids to stop the sand!

Must be a bitch looking for work while your abroad. Kinda makes it hard getting interviews i'd imagine :(

You go to all the best places

Depending on WHO you are..........those places can be AWESOME. The guy in Albania..........his Dad is ummm..........RATHER important. It's hilarious being around that guy. Every bar, hotel, or restaurant he walks into in Tirana he is met at the door. Never pays for anything....treated like a King.......riding his coat tails is fun. ;) Big fish...........little pond you know.

Derka derka Mohammed Jihad?

Nope.........I have learned cool stuff like

"Heta Kushk?" -Do you have a sister? and "Bom bena Kushk." -Bring me your sister. For when the kids out in the villages ask for money. :D Some day a kid is ACTUALLY going to show up with his sister..........THEN I'll be in trouble. :D

To those that may know I was applying for a new job in similar line of work as my voluntary role. Well I got it! B| Passed the assesments long time ago, just passed the fitness test and medical today. Start in a month ;) Very pleased with myself. Be nice to finally be on the payroll. The only surprise was the pay has changed..... its gone up an extra £2000 pounds :P

Yes, I owe beer. I know its not a first but its important all the same

Congrats Constable!!!

Carry a concealed, fixed blade tanto knife ok?

p.s. You are only as sharp as your knife

Those are words to live by;)

Congrats! You'll have fun, if its anything like it is over here. Then you'll feel like a damned kindergarden teacher, then you'll have fun again.

its gone up an extra £2000 pounds

Right on! That's like $40,000 extra, right?:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."