jeannajumps

What's your dating persona? quiz!

Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met.

Wasn't that you who gave th ehomeless guy your phone number?:P

LOL.... Honestly, that was really only a joke!!! :D:D:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Keep on fucking, partner.

OOOOOh, we so need to make a bumper sticker that says this!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That was my favorite line too... I'm thinking tee shirt :ph34r:

Maybe while I'm in China I can have some made... :D

Oh I LOVE IT!!!
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Keep on fucking, partner.

OOOOOh, we so need to make a bumper sticker that says this!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g

The Grateful Dead song makes a lot more sense now...
"Fuckin', like the do-dah man
Once told me 'Gotta play your hand.
Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime
If you don't lay'em down.'"

"Fuckin', up to Buffalo,
Been thinkin' you got to mellow slow.
It takes time, you pick a place to go
And just keep fuckin' on."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The Sonnet
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Your exact opposite:
Genghis Khunt

Random Brutal Sex Master

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Ok here it is too...

The Playstation
Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSMf)

Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation.

You're a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It's therefore highly likely that you're attractive, and you're certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don't get attached too easily, and, to wit, you're not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That's a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you're open to anything, you're keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won't be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

Your exact opposite:
The Priss

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer
In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don't need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can't think of anything about you we'd change. Keep on fucking, partner.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Mixed Messenger

CONSIDER: Anyone else

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Here we go:

The 5-Night Stand
Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSMm)

Compassionate, loving, and understanding, but only for one business week, you are The 5-Night Stand.

Sex is your primary objective, and you are a skilled manipulator. Therefore, you get LOTS of ass. Most likely, you juggle many women at once; you care about all of them a lot, but each of them a little. It adds up, right? One love.

You're not dishonest with people, exactly. It's unlikely, for instance, you'd actually say "I love you," just to get laid; and you might even go as far as explaining "I'm not ready for a commitment" to a potential partner. Of course, when you say it, you'd smile that special smile, like you two have an inside joke. Her.

Your exact opposite:
The Boy Next Door

Random Gentle Love Dreamer

The secret of your success? Every nice person has an instinct to fix the broken dirtbag within you. Women especially have this instinct, because deep down they want their sons to be evil, a genetic advantage.

To wit, your most likely occupations are stock broker, lawyer, and photographer. You are a hard worker, because power and success turn you on.

"While the breadwinning, gentle husbands of the world are mowing their front lawns, you are literally fucking their wives."

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe, The Sudden Departure, The Dirty Little Secret

CONSIDER: The Stiletto

All I have to say is: :o:):$B|:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Im the Random Brutal Love Master? WTF? LMAO!

Do you still have the description for that one?

THIS IS REALLY NOT ME!

You've been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you're a really fantastic girl who doesn't really know what she wants, and you've broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you're there, either boredom or the old "grass is greener" syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

Your exact opposite:
The Intern

Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer
We know you're not the classic "love 'em and leave 'em" type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you're theoretically looking to settle down, you don't settle long on one person. "Serial monogamist" is probably something you hear a lot. "Emotionally loose" is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn't really make much difference. Of course, it's not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Just checked my email..... a few from this site.... heres what it said...

You are:

The Peach (Random Gentle Love Master)
http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGLM&g=2&o=1

Not too shabby, and it could've been worse.
Every circle of girls has a Playstation, for
example.

Thanks for letting OkCupid probe your very mind. As promised,
you can compare yourself to other test takers, and match
guys, too. We'll e-mail you in a minute
with login information.

Always Accurate
http://www.okcupid.com/

Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

The Loverboy
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

Your exact opposite:
The Billy Goat
Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper, The Peach

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)