jtval

Public Plee to be banned

Some one please lock me out for a while.

I KNOW "this ain't no democracy" but apparently its becoming a place I don't wannabe.

so, before I would like it if I could be banned.
No drama- no raging drunken posts but I definitely could use a break. And I know that I There are too many people here that I post with for me NOT to post.:S

So, can I please be 'forced' to take a vacation?
My photos

My Videos

jtval just do a search for the Official, Unofficial Goodbye Post. It will fit your needs, because this post is nothing but DRAMA! :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Im just trying to be adult about this. I could go around and call everyone an asshle but that's not who I am.

Well the ADULT thing would be to not logg on
:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's too funny. But I know a few other pw's that THAT should apply to. But since we're not allowed to make PA's...I'll refrain from mentioning names. :)

But [B]THEY know who they are! >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I'm sorry, JT. I had no idea what any of this was about, and I just read the other (IBAD?) thread. I don't read almost any threads here at all, anymore. I understand now that there is some kind of problem, perhaps that I was unaware of when I read your thread. I thought that you wanted to get banned due to work or other situations. I didn't understand, and I hope that it doesn't seem like I'm taking sides. I still don't fully understand what happened.

but after today I won't be checkingi for awhile.

First of all........define "awhile."

Secondly.....Uh huh. SURE you won't. If you were strong enough to stay away, you wouldn't be begging to be banned.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Fuck that. Just get over it 'cuz we'd miss you around here.

Walt

We would? :D

Not me, would you?

Not really... no one missed me when I was gone. But, I just didn't login, bet a lot of ya'll thought I was banned didn't'cha?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here how to do it yourself ( i've done it before)
Get ready to make a new password.
Place fingers on keys..make a pattern with your eyes close. You have to be able to do the patern twice tho..then new password is accepted..However..you really don't know what it was..get it?
You will have to have new password sent to ya.

BTW, keep playing the guitar!

Walt

Not me, would you?

Not really... no one missed me when I was gone. But, I just didn't login, bet a lot of ya'll thought I was banned didn't'cha?

most of the time i dont even read who the post is written by,:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Walt

Not me, would you?

I noticed you were gone.... I was about to call out the calvary! Yeppers I was a worried lil girl!

Glad to see you are okay!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Here how to do it yourself ( i've done it before)
Get ready to make a new password.
Place fingers on keys..make a pattern with your eyes close. You have to be able to do the patern twice tho..then new password is accepted..However..you really don't know what it was..get it?
You will have to have new password sent to ya.

BTW, keep playing the guitar!

Good idea. I just changed my password. How do I get the website to not recognize me and log me in without a password?

I've been trying to quit for some time.[:/]