SkydiveStMarys

This weekends agenda. Whatcha doin'?

Trying to figure it all out. Want to go hiking but not at the same places I am used to, thinking of going to that Maple park Johnrich posted about.... The leaves are starting to change but not sure... all I know is it will be outdoors, probably hiking.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

i am taking my girlfriend to a hotel by the beach for a couple of days. on saturday we are going for a horseback ride and im getting engaged... B|
on sunday ill go and make a couple of WS jumps...
should be a pretty cool weekend.
blue skies,
dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

Studying. Cleaning the house. Studying. Studying. Studying. Going to class. Studying. Studying. Studying. Running laundry. Studying. Studying. Studying. Going to the market. Studying. Studying. Studying.

Did I mention studying??? I might manage some sleep sometme, too. But that's expendable.

Today: studying.
Class all day Saturday (8-12 math, 1-5 biology)
Saturday night: studying
Sunday: studying
Monday day: studying
Math test Monday night (quadratic equations...).
Monday night after math class: studying
Lecture exam on Anatomy Tuesday morning (essay answers...)
Math Final a week from tomorrow (cumulative).

So studying is my weekend agenda.

Someone remind me that this is a good thing...that I will be better for it, and that I'll be closer to my goal. Because at the moment, I'm feeling utterly overwhelmed and deprived...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

mannn you're gonna be in philly and i didn't know... i don't know where i'm gonna be BUT if i'm around i can take you to the now dz.com infamous shop on south street :) lol

i hope you enjoy your stay in filthadelphia - and it CAN be fun - especially with the right beverage and people :)

yes the airport sucks and so does traffic - but make the best of it

i'm goin to see nightmare before christmas in 3-d tonight :):):)

then who knows whats going down tomorrow or sunday
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

LOL, no kidding...

But hopefully, I'll manage to get through it...it's just coming right before the Anatomy lecture exam (all essays, 2 1/2 hours exam...) that is going to whup my happy ass...I didn't do as well as I would've liked with Anatomy Lab exam, so have to make it up here. And that is gonna kill me...especially coming on the heels of the math exam.

Sigh.

In about a week, I'll have a day where I don't have to open a book. I think I'll sleep the whole day...'cause I don't think I'll get more than naps in between now and then.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

In about a week, I'll have a day where I don't have to open a book. I think I'll sleep the whole day...'cause I don't think I'll get more than naps in between now and then.

I shouldnt have one of those this weekend cause Im at a loss for my narrative that I am supposed to be writting but since Im at a loss I figure a day in the woods will help clear my mind and I can finish it on sunday...

Remember if you dont take an occasional mental break you will get burned out.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

hmmm....

Friday - Pack
Saturday - Flight to Beijing
Sunday - arrive Beijing and head straight to the Peking Opera!!!!

I'm not excited AT ALL!!!! :o

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I will be Chinook Salmon fishing with a guide at the Oregon Coast...camping out in my camper and going to t he local cheese factory and buy lots of packages of cheese curds..... and to the local company that does smoked beef to buy some of their yummy product......mmmmmm

I can feel my fall rate increasing already...

Andy, Billy and I are going over to Snowdonia (setting off at 04:00 saturday - ouch!)... We plan to walk up Snowdon and do some rock climbing on Saturday and on Sunday (if the weather is good to us) I'll take them for a Tandem Paraglide - or we'll walk up Tryfan (if it's to wet/windy to fly).

I hope that it's going to be fun - we'll let you know next week.

What ever you lot are doing, do it safely and have a good time.

Bye

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

OOh, just picked up my first shift with the new job on sunday. 5:00 am-5:00 pm. Still waiting for my permenant shift to be scheduled but meanwhile Im cleared to pick up some of the many overtime shifts availableB|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Judging by how I feel right now, I expect my weekend will be spent blowing my nose, whining about having to blow my nose, taking whatever I can find to make my head and throat stop hurting, whining about my head and throat hurting, laying in bed (alone), whining about having to lay in bed (alone), studying history, sociology and anthropology, whining about having to study history, sociology and anthropology, watching other people jump out of airplanes and whining about having to watch other people jump out of airplanes instead of jumping out of them myself.

So basically, I'll be spending the weekend whining.

So far I've gone shooting today, got to hold a bullpup semi-auto rifle today worth over $2,000. Yum. Now I just have to fire it and I can die happy.

As for tomorrow, I'm going to be playing soccer with my closest group of friends as we do every Sunday. Other than that, my weekend will not consist of much of anything.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche