Nicolaos

Single skydivers

Does anyone know if there's a site dedicated to single skydivers? ;)

I'm tired of going through all the nonsence of a couple of dates just to find out that the woman would never consider skydiving. :P

I am passionate about skydiving and would someone to share my passion. B|

um... LM... not everyone on here is single...

I wish I could help you man... but even though not everyone is single dz.com is probably your best resource for finding single female skydivers...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:S:S:S

I thought "rich skydiver" was an oxymoron ???

You should probably not set your expectations too high if your looking for a skydiver to date. Someone with most of their teeth and a hunger to jump should do, if they have a trailer at the DZ . . . you should be all over that . . . :ph34r:
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

And maybe it's a good idea if i take it over to the bonfire. B|

I'm sure a moderator will do that for you soon enough. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm tired of going through all the nonsence of a couple of dates just to find out that the woman would never consider skydiving. :P

I am passionate about skydiving and would someone to share my passion. B|

Good luck with that; the last time I looked over the USPA membership stats, it was 86% male, 14% female. Sure I went through that phase of thinking a girlfriend had to also be a skydiver, but then after watching the DZ soap-opera episodes of "As The Prop Turns", for a while I flipped to the opposite extreme of requiring a date not be a skydiver.

The fact is most people do not have the mindset to be a skydiver, and you aren't doing anyone any favors by trying to talk them into it. And if you limit yourself to girls who are already jumpers, you will be competing with about 5 other guys.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dating a skydiver sucks you end up paying for their jumps or at least that is my experience.

Maybe you need to stop dating freeloaders. :|

I date a skydiver and I've never paid for his jumps, nor has he ever paid for mine.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The fact is most people do not have the mindset to be a skydiver, and you aren't doing anyone any favors by trying to talk them into it. And if you limit yourself to girls who are already jumpers, you will be competing with about 5 other guys.

Finally the odds are in my favor! Yippee!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Who packs?;):P

Okay, so I might have gotten a pack job or two out of the deal. :)

(But truth be told the vast majority of the time I pack for myself or pay a packer).

Everyone's a comedian!!!!! (lol) :D

Under which forum are they posted?

P.S. With ave 17 post listed per day i gather you do not work for a living. That would let me conclude that you have a rich daddy. :o

So, you free sometime? ;)

uh huh, i think she takes the cake in the most posts per day. 10,000 in a year and a half. I doubt modrators have a ratio like that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There is not many girls at the DZ. Sometimes you just have to take the whats there on the long weekends camping out.

Well then, I suppose you get what you pay for. :S

Okay, so I might have gotten a pack job or two out of the deal. :)

(But truth be told the vast majority of the time I pack for myself or pay a packer).

I choose to believe that you intentionally left this so wide open to interpretation, and therefore will not fall into your trap and make the obvious joke. :)

Dating a skydiver sucks you end up paying for their jumps or at least that is my experience.

Maybe you need to stop dating freeloaders. :|

I date a skydiver and I've never paid for his jumps, nor has he ever paid for mine.

Yeah but if you get married it gets bad. He gets a new canopy, I want a new canoyp. ;)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?