Nicolaos

Single skydivers

Ask Vskydiver when was the last time she packed.:D That's okay, though, I like packing for her.:)

I thought you just exploited the indentured servants in your family for that. ;):D

No! We can't exploit the indentured servant because he is too busy packing for everyone else. I joke that I grew my own packer but everyone else uses my packer and I'm left with nothing! So John packs for me. I haven't packed in over... 16 years I think. Maybe longer.

And when I get new gear, John has to get new gear not the other way around. Have you seen John's new gear? :D Ask him who got it for him.

See, I pay my packer. ;)

I agree completely. Being a guy who skydives every weekend means putting dating on the back burner.

Most of the single skydiving women I know won't date another skydiver due to the potential for drama and awkwardness. Most non-skydiving women want you to commit a large portion of your weekends to them.

I've had more than one relationship go south due to skydiving. The price one pays for such a privilege is more than the cost of the jump ticket.

I agree completely. Being a guy who skydives every weekend means putting dating on the back burner.

Most of the single skydiving women I know won't date another skydiver due to the potential for drama and awkwardness. Most non-skydiving women want you to commit a large portion of your weekends to them.

I've had more than one relationship go south due to skydiving. The price one pays for such a privilege is more than the cost of a jump ticket.

When teaching a first jump course, I used to always start the class, like many other instructors do, by having each student explain why he or she wanted to learn to skydive. I once had a young man answer, "For the chicks." I replied simply, "Boy, are you in the wrong sport."

I never saw him again.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

As for me I traded in my skydiver for a tunnel instructor, as luck would have it, he is the same person.;)

works in the reverse too, traded my tunnel instructor for a TI and he's also still the same person :D

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

heres a tip

get a sub 100 canopy, dont kill yourself and learn how to land it while looking slick...

you will find yourself a skydiver SO

but the fine print reads (DONT KILL YOURSELF)

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Out of curiosity - of the girls on here who date skydivers, how many people's boyfriends are instructors or very experienced, and how many date the more humble low number jumper?

id guess theres a lot more inexperienced new female skydivers dating a male skygod. its a pretty widespread thing

MB 3528, RB 1182

The last GF I had took me away from skydiving a lot. But the thing is she was also a skydiver. Go Figure

heres a tip

get a sub 100 canopy, dont kill yourself and learn how to land it while looking slick...

you will find yourself a skydiver SO

but the fine print reads (DONT KILL YOURSELF)

Dave

Or learn to freefly!

:D:D I've seen people that are just losers at life in general, but once they're on the dz, a good swoop or some cool freeflying, and the chicks are all over them! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

NWFlyer:

I date a skydiver and I've never paid for his jumps, nor has he ever paid for mine.

Samurai136:

Who packs?;):P

:D

Yes, I'm a member of that club.:P

Billy always packs for me.:$

I'll gladly pay someone if he can't---but he'd rather have his packed by a packer and pack mine if we are in a time crunch to make the load. I'll pay for his, of course, but then it doesn't really matter being that we've been togehter more than 6 years and have joint everything.:D

I love that he does, though. I've always had awesome openings when he packs for me. And trust me--he gets thanked in full.:$:);):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Whatever you do bro, try to avoid dating a skydiver from your DZ. Huge potential for drama. And you do NOT want that. Enough said.

On a sort of relative side note, I had a cute tandem student tell me that I looked "so hot in that jumpsuit" a couple weeks ago. Yeahhhh haha

On a sort of relative side note, I had a cute tandem student tell me that I looked "so hot in that jumpsuit" a couple weeks ago. Yeahhhh haha

it wasn't warm outside was it... I know I've been hot in my jumpsuits in the middle of summer (especially my black/silver camera suit... :D)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Whatever you do bro, try to avoid dating a skydiver from your DZ. Huge potential for drama. And you do NOT want that. Enough said.

That's skydivinf with a cherry on top (no pun intended):ph34r: