Deleted

Sex on the climb out....

Well, some of you may find this pretty ugly to think about considering who you jump with, but...
Has anyone ever...had/considered/heard of someone having...sex (for real)on the ride up to altitude? I recognise the mile high club is mainly reserved for the privacy of commercial airliners toilets, but how about on jump run?
Call me what you will, but what could we name this "new" club?
Cause I was just wondering what to do with my partner when she gets her licence and comes for a visit. I guess i would have to pay the pilot to fly with a blanket behind him or something:)
Arohanui,
B:D

I guess i would have to pay the pilot to fly with a blanket behind him or something

Why's that, are you bashful?
The 'mile high' club is not exactly reserved for airline lavs.. I was on one flight - a red eye from LA to Atlanta - where there was a couple in the row in front of us that just grabbed a couple blankets, tossed 'em over themselves, and went at it.. The cabin was dark, and most people were asleep.. Myeself, my girlfriend, and the Flight Attendents were probably the only people that knew what they were doing.. Well, my girlfriend couldn't control herself.. I wanted no part of it.. Yea, that's the ticket.. I wanted no part of it, but she forced me to go into the lav with her.. I wanted to go to the appropriately named room on the airplane - ya know, the cockpit.. :o
Being a pilot is a good thing, too.. Ya know, I can go rent a little airplane anytime I want and take the little woman flying.. Hell, recently I flew with this female First Officer at work.. Wow.. I would love to.....nevermind.. Even thinking things like that is grounds for sexual harrassment these days.. ;)
Mike

No, not bashful at all. Just thought he wouldn't want to see my naked arse bumping uglies for 10 minutes before he nearly fell out of the sky. Laughing of course!!
This whole sexual harrassment issue is another forum thing altogether.
My sister works at a corporation where this guy comes to visit often (from another office elsewhere in the states) and ALL the ladies talk about how "gorgeous" he is. He is a happily married man with kids, but hey, if they can think that...why can't we? What is with this double standard? They even refer to him as ".....the bod"!!!
I mean surely if you're a beautiful woman (regardless of what "assets" you might have) you would have been told by someone at sometime in your life that you were beautiful. So when a guy looks at you admiringly (or looks at the cleavage that you have shown by wearing a low cut dress/blouse) why is that a crime? I am not permitting making lewd gestures, or saying inappropriate things, but c'mon people...we're all adults. We all have hormones. If you show it...it will get looked at. Don't stress out over it...be complemented. At least we looked. You could not have gotten a look and then thought that your efforts to dress attractively weren't appreciated. You came out ahead.
Any other Harrassement issues/thoughts?
Arohanui,
B

ROFLMFAO!!
I'm sorry, but I was reading your original post and this image just popped up in my mind: couple making love on floor in something without a door (the image is actually a C-206) & just at the height of passion the person who's on top gets his/her reserve popped - the reserve goes out the open door and you have perhaps one of the fastest withdrawals in human history!
Sick, I know... But for some reason extremely funny :D.
mike D10270.

This whole sexual harrassment issue is another forum thing altogether.
My sister works at a corporation where this guy comes to visit often (from another office elsewhere in the states) and ALL the ladies talk about how "gorgeous" he is. He is a happily married man with kids, but hey, if they can think that...why can't we? What is with this double standard?

Uh oh.. I think I opened a can of worms here.. Ah, what the hell.. In my line of work, sexual harrassment is a big issue.. I attribute it to the fact that, in my field, there are so few women in relation to men.. Sexual harrassment complaints are all too common.. We really have to watch what we do/say to or around female pilots...or flight attendents for that matter.. Hell, we're not even supposed to call it the cockpit anymore...it's now the "Flight Deck"..
In aviation, there is certainly some advantages for women.. One case in particular that I can site.. To qualify for a type rating(a pilot rating for a specific type of airplane - such as a Boeing 737), the pilot must be able to demonstrate that they can handle the airplane in all conceivable situations.. One of those situations, with some airplanes, is being able to physically overcome a stall avoidance system - commonly referred to as a 'stick pusher'.. It's a system that, when the airplane senses an impending stall, activates and pushes the yoke forward(normally with hydraulic pressure) to avoid the stall.. Pilots must be able to physically overcome this system if necessary.. In the case I'm speaking about, it required approximately 90-100 pounds of pull force to overcome the hydraulic pressure being applied.. One female pilot I know, who weighs in around 105lbs, was yanked out of her seat by the pusher.. How can a 105lb person apply 100lbs of pull force? She didn't have the upper body strength.. She got a type rating.. If I had not been able to overcome that force, I would not have gotten it.. There is certainly a double standard in certain situations..
When I am flying with a female First Officer, I really have to watch what I say.. Some of the things I might say to my male counterparts may be construed as sexual harrassment if I said it to a female counterpart.. It's certainly not meant that way, but it happens.. Then, of course, there are the women that know more dirty jokes than I do, make more lewd comments than I do, and 'harass' the men all the time.. God, I love those women.. :D
Mike

I'm sorry, but I was reading your original post and this image just popped up in my mind" couple making love on floor in something without a door (the image is actually a C-206) & just at the height of passion the person who's on top gets his/her reserve popped - the reserve goes out the open door and you have perhaps one of the fastest withdrawals in human history!

Damn, man.. I damn near spit soda all over my computer when I read that.. That was good.. But, hey.. Maybe it could turn into a Mr Bill, and just finish up under canopy - then drop away.. B| Naw, probably not.. Especially under a reserve..
Mike

Merrick and I will let ya know exactly what can be done soon since it's something we've been thinking on how to do since we started diving! The ultimate fantasy, skydiving AND sex! Woohoo! (Figuring that it definately be a nekkie jump, of course, we better get better at spotting before we try something like that...really wouldn't want an off DZ landing in some trees or bushes!) I figure we can hook up in the plane then have the pilot just 'dump' us out like that and hold on tight! Might be the fastest quickie in history, but would still be fun to try! Hehe!
Pammi

really wouldn't want an off DZ landing in some trees or bushes

Funny you should say that, b/c one of the JMs I know did a nekkid jump a couple years ago and had a bad/slow opening and hit really hard. He hit hard enough to knock him out fot a bit (though he wasn't hurt otherwise). The catch though, is that he hit in an old lady's back yard. She called the ambulance and said "he hit so hard it knocked all of his cloths off!" :D That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard, even better if you know who I'm talking about.
(Freaksis, it's your favorite friend/JM from this summer ;))
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

Funny you should say that, b/c on of the JMs I know did a nekkid jump a couple years ago and had a bad/slow opening and hit really hard.

That reminds me of something I saw last summer.. There was this chick that was there for her AFF Level 1.. Well, a couple of the JM's recognized her as a stripper from a local club.. They talked her into doing her Level 1 naked...and the JM's both went naked also.. Well, as is the normal seating arrangement, on the ride to altitude, one JM sat behind her, and one in front.. The whole ride up she kept saying... "Hey, would you mind not poking me in the back with that thing?"
Mike

Hey Pammi. One word of advice....make sure you hide some clothes where noone can find them. Skydivers at my dz make it a habit of stealing everything you own, leaving you wrapped in your chute for most of the day! :D

Hi Pammi,
From what you said, I've now got an image of the bomb-bay in the B-17 they use at Quincy, sort of coupled with the penultimate scene from Dr. Strangelove, you know, the one where the Texan Bomber Pilot climbs onto the bomb and releases it by bouncing up and down on it until the bomb releases with him still astride it whooping like he was on a rodeo bronco!
The things some people will suggest just to get a free jump from an unusual 'plane!!!?
Mike D10270.
BTW I'm pretty sure it climbs at somewhere about 750ft/min.

Hi there,
Another thing just struck me (OK... I've been thinking about this thread quite a bit :D).
I suppose that freefall sex would be a predominantly male fantasy... specifically the bit where having "done the deed", it's socially acceptable to turn away and bugger off at speed (purely in the interests of deployment safety)!
Mike D10270.

Nothing like digging up a 5 year old thread. I was around when it was new the first time :P

The original poster now has a second ID here. Blaine might have to laugh about this being brought back up. :D Looking at the posters a few are still around in one form or another.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I don't know, but they are confused about the difference between the Mile High Club and the coveted BIFF #.

The candidate for the Mile High rating must engage in a sexual act with the Pilot In Command of an aircraft flying higher than 5000 feet.

The Balled In Free Fall candidates will have a higher chance of success if they start "bumping uglies" in the aircraft. Speaking from personal experience, it is somewhat difficult to get "plugged in" once in freefall.
Zing Lurks