lisamariewillbe

Okay so heres the deal- Help save boobie

This dz.commer is supposed to be by VSG side during a three day walk next month. She has one week to make her goal before not being able to participate. I assume she hasnt posted this info becasue she doesnt want to push it on people. So im starting a thread to do it. If this is advertising Im sorry but it is for a great cause and she has ONE week to get the donations needed ...

Just think of it as one less jump.... please

pretty please

with a cherry on top...

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=131547&supid=137882110
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Vanillaskygirl is VSG. She also is very active in fund raising for cancer and the awareness of. She has raised above and beyond her needed amount.

Besides agreeing to walk the three days they must raise a min amount to participate. Its 60 miles and if she can come up with donations to reach the amount she can join in the three day walk as well as add an additional 1000 dollars to the research.

Bethany has been training hard to walk the 60 miles. Regardless she will be at the finish line to support her friends, but as her friend I want to support her and shes got one week to raise the rest.

It really is a win win situation....

And if theres something you want to ask for more detail of Bethany is swedishcelt on here and Im sure she would be more then happy to answer what she can. This is not my normal charity foundation so I dont know to much about it and Ive only glanced at the website. I do know many that are on this walk though.

That really sucks she has to donate a certain amount to walk. Like what, they dont want the $1000 she already raised, they only want $2000[:/]

Good luck to her, and everyone else involved in the walk.

It's like the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" walk they do up here. Everyone that wants to walk agrees to raise the minimum amount (or set a goal for any amount above that).

It's not that the $1000 she's already raised won't go towards the charity, it's that she's agreed to raise the $2,000 in order to participate in the walk.

Please don't think that the charity she's raising money for doesn't appreciate any amount they receive.

Good luck, Bethany! I really hope you meet your goal so you can participate!!

'Shell
'Shell

Ok....well....Beth is a wonderful person who deserves to walk the walk. We, my wife and I, have allready donated. My wife recently lost her mother to cancer, and we have dug deep to help. Well here goes, Beth for you sweetie, were giving again. so all you other dz.comer's give it up for a great person, and a great cause. Put down that beer (OMG did I say that?), miss one load, just give till it hurts. Beth, we believe you can do it. Please give. Your donation helps more then you will ever know, or see, but just give.
Mark and Marina
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

I thought Rosa had made her goal and Bathany had not yet. Am I wrong?

Yes, I think that Bigway misread what Lisamarie wrote, so his post added to the confusion.

At the moment, I have $3031.00 raised, but I am not allowed to share any donations with Bethany. (I've looked into this.) Bethany needs to reach a $2200 goal, which means that she has to raise just over $1000 in a short period of time. She is flying out here, either way. I would love to have her walk with me. I sent out a Myspace bulletin last week, and I will send out another one early this week. Let's try to help her reach her donation goal or get close to it. If she has only a few hundred left, maybe she can make up the difference, or some of us can help spot her for the rest.

Hi everyone! Lisamariewillbe is such a sweetie for being so concerned and posting this thread and I want to thank Skymama, d_squared431 and Vanillaskygirl also for being so great too. So this is what's going on. (I would have responded earlier but I was testing last night & had a paper due today. School & work are kicking my butt.)

I am halfway to my goal to walk in the 3 day 60 mile Walk for Breat Cancer!! Think about donating to this excellent cause so that I can walk on November 9th for this very good cause. My goal is 2,200 and so far people have been wonderful enough to donate 1,100. I am prepared to donate 200.00 more if I can get donations to 2,000 so I really need to raise 900 before I can walk. Either way, the donations all go to Breast Cancer research and the search for a cure. So if you haven't already, please do your part to keep the breasts in your life healthy and cancer free!! ;) And yes, as Lisamariewillbe said, SAVE THE BOOBIES!!:)
I also just want to thank any of you who have already donated to this cause. Your money is helping stop a disease that has affected so many of our lives and it means a lot. Thank you so much.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you reach your goal. I know I can put a little something on the Credit Card for you. If I could help a bit more I would. :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

WOW Shes all the closer to her goal just since I posted this last night. Im super impressed. Taking into consideration what she said shed donate to get closer to the goal that means she only needs 590.00 from her supporters. I knew there was something good about the bon-fire. Keep on rocking.
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=131547&supid=137882110

Very cool!! Thank you, thank you everyone, this is going towards such a wonderful cause. We all know someone who has been affected by this terrible disease. I have gotten several pm's of people's stories and stories of their loved ones and I'm so blown away and psyched about doing this now. Thank you! Only a little ways (525.00 and technically only 325.00) to go!!